Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Yves Bissouma SINGS on a 5 (five) year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

GREASED WEASEL

Dec 10, 2017
I kind of remember midfield Generals who could run a game AND finish too as a bonus, Robson, Souness, Molby, Mc Allister, Strachan and Dalglish and more recently, Gerrard and Lampard ... Is Bissouma really making that much difference to our team when we finish 5th bottom ?

He's good at what he does

Defensive midfielder, cleans up the lose ball,often passes sideways or backwards

He's not a gamechanger,no slide rule pass,or a ball carrier
Can't recall a header on goal

He's a good player, but if you went by nsc you'd think he was the next Ruud Gullit
It will be interesting how much we get for him and where he goes

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
I kind of remember midfield Generals who could run a game AND finish too as a bonus, Robson, Souness, Molby, Mc Allister, Strachan and Dalglish and more recently, Gerrard and Lampard ... Is Bissouma really making that much difference to our team when we finish 5th bottom ?

Hang on a minute, either my memory is really shocking or Dalglish was never a midfielder. Centre forward through and through, shirley?

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden

I remember Paolo Maldini, Alessandro Nesta, Jaap Stam, Marcel Desailly... shirley this means Lewis Dunk is not making any difference for Brighton.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Just a bit bored of being invited to worship these vvankstain players just passing through nowadays my friend. Will continue to just go to football for pies and pints and above all meeting up with mates. All the rest can DO one

Wow. That's really harsh :down:

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Call that a necklace?

THIS is what you call a necklace…

1d97df8b36d5954ac07baf5ba18e659b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Anyone know what brand his t shirt is? :)

Think you'd have to ask the Italian he swapped shirts with at the end of a game.

boik

Just the same ole same ole show pony flaunting his Blessing-From-God good fortune. Fair play to the boy. But asking us just subscribe to his personal media shite. **** that for a game of mediocre soldiers that have precisely ZERO by way of shooting ability. Just a big daft boy still finding his way and nowhere NEAR worth the sums being bandied about. IMHO, like :shrug:

To be honest, I don't think your opinion is anywhere near as humble as it ought to be.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Just the same ole same ole show pony flaunting his Blessing-From-God good fortune. Fair play to the boy. But asking us just subscribe to his personal media shite. **** that for a game of mediocre soldiers that have precisely ZERO by way of shooting ability. Just a big daft boy still finding his way and nowhere NEAR worth the sums being bandied about. IMHO, like :shrug:

So Biss is terrible. GP is a dunce. Tony Bloom isn’t an adequate owner as he doesn’t splash the cash enough.

Is there anything about our club you actually like or enjoy? It seems like you only care about it as a social exercise for a day out.

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
People dont have jeans ripping lifestyles anymore so they need to buy them like that in order to achieve... whatever they are trying to achieve.

I dont wear jeans since reading some article connecting jeans and testicular torsion.

Invest in a pair of these. Designed specifically to combat the common complaint of testicular torsion.

Also useful for shoplifting extra large pizzas from your local supermarket without arousing suspicion...

41f+vmf3WXL._AC_SY580_.jpg

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
So Biss is terrible. GP is a dunce. Tony Bloom isn’t an adequate owner as he doesn’t splash the cash enough.

Is there anything about our club you actually like or enjoy? It seems like you only care about it as a social exercise for a day out.
THPP is behaving like a proper football fan IMO has a catch up with his mates over a few beers and a pie, watches the game and goes home just like football used to be before the social media bollocks.
Players flaunting their ridiculous wages whilst the world has just been through a pandemic with many Brighton fans let alone anyone else financially suffering doesn’t sit right with me either.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Just a bit bored of being invited to worship these vvankstain players just passing through nowadays my friend. Will continue to just go to football for pies and pints and above all meeting up with mates. All the rest can DO one

I agree with your general sentiment. These players are just passing through and the disconnect with fans is a chasm. I have to disagree with your assessment of Bissouma though. He is a fantastic player and has been the biggest positive of this season. To be fair to him he also does seem to enjoy the interaction with supporters when he could just slink off down the tunnel to count his money. That in no way constitutes worship because I don’t. Enjoy your pies, pints and mates next season. You are right that that is what football is all about.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
English is obviously not his first language so he can be forgiven.

Must be said though, I can't make sense of his quote at all. Perhaps it's meant to be cryptic.

Either way, given the 'signing' emoji, he's quite clearly due to discuss a contact with another club, or already is.

Where was the picture taken? That could be a clue. Looks like a posh/corporate waiting room, with a socially distanced meeting going on in the background.

No, it is not ‘quite clearly’ that 😂

He’s referring to listening and writing down advice given to him.

Interpretations of social media noise is staggering.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
THPP is behaving like a proper football fan IMO has a catch up with his mates over a few beers and a pie, watches the game and goes home just like football used to be before the social media bollocks.
Players flaunting their ridiculous wages whilst the world has just been through a pandemic with many Brighton fans let alone anyone else financially suffering doesn’t sit right with me either.

I am pretty sure Biss grew up in poverty that no-one in Brighton would have any idea of, so you're probably picking the wrong target here. Funny how no-one picks on Ben White & Aaron Connolly hiring speed boats in Ibiza & Greece last summer wearing £500 swimming shorts, £250 'sliders' etc... Even this weekend Aaron Connolly was posting photos from the fairly exclusive 'Radio' in London, in about £2k worth of designer gear... :sick:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here