Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Yves Bissouma SINGS on a 5 (five) year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
I’d be willing to part with Bissouma for the right price, I love the guy don’t get me wrong but I do think in the summer we are going to have to sacrifice someone so we can get a striker.

I’d be very, very sad to see him go but I think its very realistic that he may be going in summer, possibly already planned.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
According to his agent (going by media reports) Arsenal made contact and he was a boyhood fan of the club.

I wonder if that’s the extent of his ambitions or whether he’d like to play for a Champions League club?

Wasn't he being linked with Real Madrid in the papers not too long ago?

Two years left on the contract. This is the last summer he could be sold for full value, next years clubs could say "accept this or we'll just take him for free next summer". Not good and wont happen.

Dunno where he is going but he is going.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I’d be willing to part with Bissouma for the right price, I love the guy don’t get me wrong but I do think in the summer we are going to have to sacrifice someone so we can get a striker.

I’d be very, very sad to see him go but I think its very realistic that he may be going in summer, possibly already planned.

It seems like we’ve only had this ‘nearing the finished product’ football team for 5 minutes.

A shame then that we won’t see Bissouma with the final parts of the jigsaw.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
I believe Biss already has a deal done to go somewhere. Guessing Arsenal.

Purely speculation on my part.

Depends on the offer, time left on contract, player, manager, many things.

Look at the timing of the Moises deal. And Biss making odd statements on social media (eg the clock/timer post). And his performance drop off.

Could be wrong. We’ll find out end of the season.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton

I believe the timing of the signing is telling, Moises is the succession plan. And of course we still have Moder and Molumby pushing (and who knows maybe another next season).

Genuinely think we are well equipped to handle Biss moving on. I expect a few will be interested and we’ll looking for around 40-50m.

Terry Butcher Tribute Act

Aug 18, 2013
Two years left on the contract. This is the last summer he could be sold for full value, next years clubs could say "accept this or we'll just take him for free next summer". Not good and wont happen.

Somehow amongst all the speculation I'd missed that. No wonder even Naylor seems to accept he's off.

Wijnaldum leaving Liverpool will hopefully mean a bidding war between them and Arsenal (or at least a bigger fee)

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I still can't work out how he got the ball from JonJo Sleazy:-

[tweet]1376085902439690243[/tweet]

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester

Not sure if this would be the case with so many top teams interested. They’d have to outbid each other.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Still negotiating

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Agreed. The fact that he hasn't signed a new contract is very telling.

Not saying we won’t be selling him but do not underestimate Bloom. I can see him signing a new contract with the proviso he can go if a certain price is met. Win/win

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
Arsenal fans all over his social media are sure he’s going there, but lots seem to think they can get him for £30m & we’d snap up that money if offered. I think they’ll be in for a shock on a potential price

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Arsenal fans all over his social media are sure he’s going there, but lots seem to think they can get him for £30m & we’d snap up that money if offered. I think they’ll be in for a shock on a potential price

For the record, I believe Biss is off. But A lot of the big 6 plastic fans have opinions like the above. Liverpool/Spurs fans make comments like “oh that Lamptey and Ben White look promising. Yeah we could probably get ‘em cheap from Brighton as well”.

Not really sure what fuels this kind of comment. The only standout player that provoked any bids in recent years was Ben White. And we flat out rejected bids up to £35m.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here