Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Yves Bissouma SINGS on a 5 (five) year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terry Butcher Tribute Act

Aug 18, 2013
Didn't look interested today, walking around with a swagger, strutting, did he do much other than a couple of little flicks? He should be an engine against sides camped in like that but wasn't. The worry if he's believed his agent and the hype.

That said, it's his first bad game in a while

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Our midfield enforcer:-

[tweet]1342417302432702465[/tweet]

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
[MENTION=13504]miffy6[/MENTION] has some competition:-

[tweet]1343257086373801992[/tweet]

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
No, the rules was changed so it applies in the same competition

super ads

Jul 14, 2009
Is it me or does Bissouma seem to be very underrated by a lot of fans. Been seeing people say about selling him and reinvesting the money elsewhere. I can safely say that if he goes in this window we will be relegated. One of the best midfielders in the Prem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Is it me or does Bissouma seem to be very underrated by a lot of fans. Been seeing people say about selling him and reinvesting the money elsewhere. I can safely say that if he goes in this window we will be relegated. One of the best midfielders in the Prem.

He is getting recognised as one of the best in the country by a lot of pundits yet some see 30m and he’s gone. More like 50 and just maybe the door would open. However comfortably our best player this year by some margin

Machi

Sep 18, 2020
Hove

I don't think he is underrated by fans - I think it's completely opposite. Every Brighton fan having a clue about football see he is at least one class better than any other player in the squad. Maybe that's why we know he will go at some point and I'm 100% sure it will be for club record fee.

I wish he could stay at least 2-3 seasons more but it seems very unlikely considering how amazing prospect he is for bigger clubs.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006

I dont know a Brighton fan who doesnt think Biss is absolutely brilliant. Fans of other clubs who dont seem too keen. Had an argument with a couple of Saints fans who claim Romeu is head and shoulders above him.

Also since the links with liverpool every pundit now has him down as our key figure. Moved on from the Ben White love in a little I suppose.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
I think he’s the best player at Brighton. Even better than Dunk now, he’s improved so much.

We knew he had talent when he joined the club, but he’s become so consistent, and improved the defensive side of his game so much, he has turned into a class premier league footballer.

I think this might be the first time a bigger club puts in an offer Tony’ll find hard to refuse. But I hope not.

AmexRuislip

Retired Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Let's enjoy Biss while he's here.
Who knows what his future holds, and who or whatever club he may or may not end up at.
I do hope he's adored as much as he is at the Albion.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton

When one of the biggest half dozen teams in the world (I exclude Leeds & Sheff Weds here) wants one of your players, and if you are not one of those teams, you can’t hold on to the player if they want to go.

Look at Slab-head to Utd, they overpaid by about £50m because Leicester wanted to keep him, he still left though. Tony will be given an offer he can’t refuse by someone, it’s just a matter of time (hopefully no sooner than the Summer). This will be our record departure by a huge margin.

I think Biss is Albion’s best ever midfielder and would love us to keep him but let’s be realistic. He dominates the midfield in most matches, any scout worth his salt has noticed.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
He’ll go at some point because he’s destined for greater things, but I don’t think it’ll be in January and I don’t think it’ll be for a paltry £30m either. Just glad we’ve got him while we have - been immense this season and improved so much. So much more disciplined than he was.

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
I think Biss is Albion’s best ever midfielder and would love us to keep him but let’s be realistic. He dominates the midfield in most matches, any scout worth his salt has noticed.

I think you're talking him up rather too much there.

I love him and think he's a great player and he was dominating the match until the 39th minute.

They brought on Ladadie to try and take Biss out of the game and he did exactly that. So Labadie must be some player to take out Albion's best ever midfielder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here