Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

You're NOT Wearing THAT Shirt!

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
I've just got back from the 5-a-side session I run at the King Alfred.
Someone who doesn't play with us too often turned up tonight, took off his track suit top to reveal a f***ing C****** P***** shirt.
Well, they had to hold me back.
"You are not wearing that" I growled in a very serious tone.
He smiled.
"You are not wearing that", I growled once more, but in a much more menacing manner.
"I haven't got another shirt, I'll have to wear it", he pleaded.
"In that case, I will not let you play" I replied.
He was beginning to get how serious I was.
"You can borrow my spare t-shirt", I suggested.
He reluctantly took off the offending article of clothing, and I gave him my spare t-shirt.
He put it on and played the hour with "Brighton & Hove Albion - 2004 Play-Off Champions" emblazoned across his chest.
That'll teach the clever arse to take liberties at my 5-s-side session!

FLOG GNAW

Banned
Sep 21, 2009
Under Your Skin.
:lolol: :bowdown: :lolol:

Coca-Cola Kid

Feb 9, 2010
Superb stuff. Possible NSC Gold surely :lolol:

Still awaiting "THAT THREAD" to appear though :US:

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
He can't be much of a Palarse fan, if he thinks he can walk into a coaching session in Brighton in that shirt. :clap:

The Phoenix

May 20, 2009
Eagle eyed view of you...
Play off champions of what? Oh yes, the third tier of English football. I'd imagine he felt sorry for you after seeing that you were so pleased you had marginally scraped through out of it that you'd bought a shirt to commemorate it by :p :lolol: :lolol:

Owning a shirt like that? Joke's on you pal!

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Play off champions of what? Oh yes, the third tier of English football. I'd imagine he felt sorry for you after seeing that you were so pleased you had marginally scraped through out of it that you'd bought a shirt to commemorate it by :p :lolol: :lolol:

Owning a shirt like that? Joke's on you pal!

You seem to have missed the fact that he came to Brighton to be coached by a Brighton fan. He obviously thought the quality would be better in Brighton. Well Hove actually.:wozza:

The Phoenix

May 20, 2009
Eagle eyed view of you...
Missing the "fact" that he came to Brighton to be coached by a Brighton fan?! Perhaps you know the man in question, or maybe Mr Jack Straw, but simply going by Mr Straw's post, there's no evidence that the man lives outside Brighton and came to Brighton (Hove) for the session. In fact, I'd think it more likely that he lives locally. I know of many Palace fans who live "behind enemy lines". Secondly, where does it say Jack Straw's a coach?! Running a 5 a side session usually means that you hire a pitch and have a kickabout.

So, I'm glad we've gathered that neither of these are "fact" as you suggested. Still, if these are actually true then I'm still not sure why you think I missed them in the first place, since my post had very little to do with them.

churley1

Oct 13, 2009
Bogota
I don't see how this is funny really? You've basically bullied someone into wearing another t-shirt purely because he was supporting his team?

Do you also go around Brighton shouting at kids wearing Man Utd, Chelsea and Arsenal shirts?

Sad little man who clearly has an inferiority complex towards Palace.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Nice work JS, there was a kid at shoreham climbing centre last week in a palace shirt And I felt like cutting his rope... Though that would probably be a bit ott

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Should have let him keep the shirt on so that everybody knew who to kick.

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here