Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your preferred method of transportation to the Amex so far

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
the rattler from from newhaven, no problem getting there....saturday games, no problem so far on return journey as i stop for a beer.
for gillingham the queues looked horrendous but moved pretty quickly.
no complaints here :)

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
The club and council should team up to build a monorail or underground system with the first route being the Amex Express (or AmExpress if you prefer)

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Has been Mill Rd so far but don't want to leave my house at 1 on a Sat or 6 ish midweek to ensure get a parking space every game. In two minds whether to try Mithras tonight or train from Wivelsfied via Lewes

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
For Donny I got the train there, simple and relatively unpacked. I got the train back too, but left at about 7:30 so no queues at all and got straight on and back to Brighton in no time having checked the timetables on the TVs in the concourse.

Every other game I have ridden my bike, on a Saturday I start work at 5:00, well I am supposed to but my work understands that I will be a bit late on Saturdays. Thus far I have made it by 5:10ish without missing a minute of any game. I would recommend riding to anyone who lives in Brighton and Hove and is relatively fit and healthy. It is the quickest guaranteed way to get to and especially from the stadium, no waiting to get out of a car park, queueing for a bus or train, or paying £20 for a taxi, just unlocking your bike and leaving at your leisure. It is also best to cycle down the new path next to the railway running in to Moulsecoomb as there is a bit more room for bikes on here, if you ride down the cycle path on the other side of the A27 you will often find your way blocked by pedestrians.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
The club and council should team up to build a monorail

Only if Homer can drive it !

FilmHomer1.jpg

otk

~(.)(.)~
May 15, 2007
Leg out of the bed
One 25 bus there, one walk there, and two walks back (2 x league games attended) :smile:

Cheshire

Jul 20, 2003
1066 Country
Seagulls Travel Coaches doing the trick. Get there in good time, leave about 30 minutes after the match ends get priority out of the car park. Great no hassel service - and for some the pick up points make it an almost door to door service!

DT Withdean

Mar 5, 2011
Park n Ride Cockcroft/Mithras, works a treat. I'd say you could get there for 2.30.

Made dash for first buses after Doncaster (yes, I did see the Buckley winner) and Blackpool games. Home in Withdean area by 5.20!! Works well.

00snook

Aug 20, 2007
Southsea
I noticed all those bikes. I'm wondering if it would be a sober and intelligent piece of long-range planning for this mature gent to buy a Triumph Streetfighter. No SCOOTERS up there I trust?

One or two scooters, but a Triumph would go down a lot better.

If you are going to go for a Triumph though, I would recommend the Rocket III. 2.3 litres of fury. Definitely get you there in style!

Rocky Robin

Nov 15, 2010
Bus .......you can get a direct bus from the Romans pub for £4 return in southwick which my mates do or a seagulls stage coach travel bus from the old windmill pub on old shoreham road same price......20 mins there one of the 1st bus's out

BALDISBEAUTIFUL

Apr 4, 2004
Brighton
Catch the train or bus early, stay behind for a couple of pints of Harveys and leave the ground about 6 - No Problem.
Why would anybody want to drive there....................................

I've tried train (an excellent service to and from Glynde, that fitted in well with pre- and post-match beveraging), bus (the 25 from Lewes Road - equally excellent and convenient) and driving a minibus (most convenient of all, since you get a parking space at the stadium, either in the coach park or immediately outside the North Stand - but probably not available as an option for most supporters).

I've not yet tried a park & ride. When I do, it will be Mithras House / Cockcroft.
I'd like to add tonight's experience ...

... Wait at a bus stop and NSC legend, Jack Straw, pulls up and offers a lift.

The best yet.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here