Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your most prized Albion memorabilia

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Zamoras shirt from the Watford mate (his last home game for the Albion) signed & framed

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
paul reids sock from the play off final at millenium stadium. and what a lovely man he was as well ... he gave my mate joe his boot

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Got a really good letter from Steve Gritt,re his time at Brighton and just who good the fans were to him. Framed and hung up near the bathroom so everyone can see and read it. :thumbsup:

Attachments

• 1567700.jpg
    1567700.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 227

Playing On The Grit

Twitter: @leighjcooper
Apr 2, 2008
I don't have any memorabilia but my sister who was a Nicky Rust fan caught one of his gloves when he threw them into the north stand after a game. She still has the glove on her bedroom wall in a protective cover!

I still love to tell her that he couldn't kick and had a fat arse!

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Charlie Oatways tongue.

It came of his boot in the win that secured us the championship at plymouth I think.

otk

~(.)(.)~
May 15, 2007
Leg out of the bed
I picked up a 70's B+HA paper lampshade at a boot sale recently for 50p. The wire frame at the top had come away from the paper mounting, so I bought some similarly coloured card from an art shop and repaired it, and it now illuminates my lounge rather splendidly :cool:

otk

~(.)(.)~
May 15, 2007
Leg out of the bed
Also, under my gas fire, I have a brick from the North Stand end of The Goldstone that I swiped from under the fence when they were demolishing TGG. Plus, a programme from the '83 Cup Final and one from the Play-Off Final in Cardiff, and a copy of The Goldstone Rap 7" signed by three of the then players...

otk

~(.)(.)~
May 15, 2007
Leg out of the bed
Just dug out my 1990-91 yellow plastic membership card, with a hole punched in it that I'd hazard a guess at being made to signify I'd bought a ticket for the FA Cup replay tie with Liverpool. Still haunts me the mental image of McMahon scoring the winner in The North Stand end to make it 3-2 and my Liverpool-supporting then brother-in-law grinning at me as we watched from The East Terrace...

aberllefenni

Jan 15, 2009
I have one of the balls signed by the squad promoted to the old first division.

They were kicked into the crowd before the last home game against Blackburn Rovers. Mine was going straight down the throat of a slightly younger lad who was standing in front of me until I nudged him ever so slightly and Bingohttp://nortr3nixy.nimpr.uk/images/smilies/laughcont.gif

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
A copy of a the Argus from 1965 when we beat Wisbech Town 10-1.

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
Also, under my gas fire, I have a brick from the North Stand end of The Goldstone that I swiped from under the fence when they were demolishing TGG. Plus, a programme from the '83 Cup Final and one from the Play-Off Final in Cardiff, and a copy of The Goldstone Rap 7" signed by three of the then players...

I remembered this post, as I picked up a 7" vinyl copy of The Goldstone Rap, signed by Mssrs. Robinson, Foster and Stevens yesterday, for the princely sum of 50p!

Yippee!!!!!

IndianaPaul

Kingdom Of Withdean
Dec 19, 2008
Either a signed Jake Robinson 21 shirt or the all white away shirt signed by the entire squad given to me by Alex Revell.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
A piece of the North Stand.

sussexstu

Jan 6, 2010
a blue and white piece of the net from the north stand end from the last game at the goldstone. also the official photo of storers goal, which i got him to sign too. somewhere in the loft is a west stand seat back.

seagurn

Feb 19, 2007
County town
Autographs of the 81 squad along with the southampton team(not that i care for them 1 iota with kevin keegan from when they used to play a 5 a side competition at the brighton centre for the sussex county fa .

Along with standing for the Seagull Party in Lewes to do my little bit for the cause to get us all Falmer so i'm not Das reight i heard there was speculation on this ?

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Definitely my adidas blue British Caledonian shirt... man, I love that shirt!

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley
My Dads got every programme in the run up to the FA Cup final at home framed.. :clap:

My most prized memorabilia is all around 1983 too; my 1983 programmes are in a cupboard (along with several thousand comics) and I've got every Argus for every match in the 1983 Season (and many more), but my favourite from that incredible season are my official BHA Cup Finalists 1983 grey striped sweatshirt (which seems to have shrunk in the intervening years as it doesn't fit me anymore), and the scarf I wore all season, the British Caledonian shirt that I bought for the day (which has similarly shrunk and is now worn proudly by my daughter) and the ribbons that I had tied to the arial of my Capri from the 3rd round onwards. :wave:

I've also got a small surgical scar on my left knee from an op that I had in-between the matches at Wembley.

I've also got Betamax videos of every Cup Match that we played in 1983 ???

I've also got a plastic Seagull that I bought from the Goldstone shop that year, that still sits above my desk at home. :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here