Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your most prized Albion memorabilia

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
An AC Milan shirt given to me (via a third party) by Mr Virgo, signed by the league winning squad. Plus, one of 500 Goldstone photos signed by Steve Gritt and Stuart Storer (yet to be framed with the postal order jobby).

It would have been the hallowed turf from the Goldstone, but my mother threw it away. :angry:

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
loads of shirts, a few player ones, a Tony Rougier one which is framed with photos, may see if the albion want it in a museum, programmes, photos etc

Horney

Oct 12, 2008
Bits from the last game at the Goldstone...a piece of blue and white goal netting, the base and back of my old seat in the West Stand and up to about a year ago, a piece of turf, carefully preserved in a pot ( until some bloody bird destroyed it, rooting for worms )
Used to have a programme collection going back to 1952...but this went missing in a house move ( always had suspicions about the ex-wife...never a football fan !!! )

torchieboy

Jul 11, 2003
felpham, near bognor regis
framed shirts signed by the players from the div 3 and div 2 title winning teams and
the super seagulls book signed by players over the past 25 years, fashanu, ian muir, glen wilson, corrigan, sammy nelson to name but a few

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
My father had one of Bobby Smith's betting slips/tickets which my mum thinks she still has somewhere. We'll probably offer it to the Albion for the museum thingy at Falmer.
She's also got my school cap from Hove CGS signed by Charlie Livesey, which got me a detention for wearing defaced school uniform. Thank you Mr Liddell.

Off Thread.
I think if it is the Mr Liddell that went to Hcgs from the Knoll, you were lucky not to get a tickle with Charlie.( His gym shoe.) Vicious bastard. He was one of my teachers in the late fifty's.:cry:

Jello

He's Not A Jelly Belly
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
A white special edition Palace game shirt, one of the spare not match worn ones of which there are about 20 in existence. Signed on the front by the squad.

same here :thumbsup: also got Dick and a few others to sign it.

A frame in my spare room comprising of my last ticket at the Goldstone on 26th April 1997 in the North Stand, match programme & fanzine - framed. I told my wife that I would not take it down until we were in a new stadium!!!

My son was given by Tommy Frazer his shirt that he wore against Man City this season, signed by all the players. A real treasure, by a real Brighton fan.

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
Memories only for me.Some brilliant ones though.

that also for me, although some photos, some bought and others from awaydays. enamel 70's badge, stubbs from games. signed bar bill with magheeee, knight and cpl others. tried to buy few bits on ebay etc but never bid at right time.:thumbsup:

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
A section of the net from the north stand end goal dated 26/04/97 hangs on my front room wall.

mrhairy

Sep 4, 2004
Brighton
The pink goalkeepers top from the second half at Leeds

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
A Kerry Mayo Testimonial brochure c/w ticket stub*.

Beat that! :wave:

*Currently 'at large'.

footychick

Nicola
Dec 8, 2005
Soham, United Kingdom
This

DSCF3832-1.jpg

plus a programme from the FA Cup Final
Oh, and michel Kuipers signature on a piece of paper from when I worked at the Shell petrol station in HH.

Last edited:

Off Thread.
I think if it is the Mr Liddell that went to Hcgs from the Knoll, you were lucky not to get a tickle with Charlie.( His gym shoe.) Vicious bastard. He was one of my teachers in the late fifty's.:cry:

Sounds like him; there can only be one "Jack" Liddell. Former RSM in the army and most certainly a bastard - still, I got a grade 1 GCE in Maths thanks to him.
He moved on to teach at St Mary's Hall in the mid-late 70's.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Hereford stub, some Goldstone net which may be lost and pictures from Shrewsbury away at the end of the 2000-2001 promotion season which include:

- Andy Crosby and me in the stand after the game giving it large

- Michel and I on the pitch with little Paul Brooker

- One of me with one arm around Dick Knight and the other raised above his head. If you look closely enough you can see that I am holding a tropical cigarette

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here