Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your most prized Albion memorabilia

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Only thing i have is one of Frank Worthingtons combs . Cant say it will be worth much but to me its priceless when my hairs a mess.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Cup final football, signed by both Brighton and Man Utd squads - a wonderful wedding present from a few of my Albion chums. Thanks guys :bowdown:

Is the correct answer mate!! :laugh:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
I have various bits and bobs of Albion stuff - but anything i've managed to get signed myself stands out.

Paul McShane signing the palace programme/and a picture of him scoring, stand out along with signed Butters, Hart, Kazim-Richards and Henderson photos from the same night stand out, along with the Swindon play off semi programme - a dry copy!

A 1983 cup final programme signed by most of the squad is probably another nice thing to have though, along with programmes of the whole cup run which i've managed to collect despite not having been born!

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Signed shirt, by the entire team and management who won this division championship. Superb. Absolutely fantastic wedding pressie from some of my Albion chums.

Also got signed programme addressed to me by entire team who played our last ever top flight game (Norwich away)...effectively the Cup final squad in other words! My auntie new a director at Norwich and he went into the dressing room after the game as we waited outside. Wicked!

Mark Lawrenson also signed and addressed a book to me calling me a tosser for following Brighton as a joke (he was pissed at a do); Ray stubbs counter-signed it with profuse apologies for MLs comments. Quite funny really!

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
My father had one of Bobby Smith's betting slips/tickets which my mum thinks she still has somewhere. We'll probably offer it to the Albion for the museum thingy at Falmer.
She's also got my school cap from Hove CGS signed by Charlie Livesey, which got me a detention for wearing defaced school uniform. Thank you Mr Liddell.

Bet you don't.

And congratulations on getting "thank you" and "Mr Liddell" in the same sentence. Amazing!

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
'North West Terrace' sign from the Goldstone - 8ft x 1.5ft and bloody bulky to walk across Brighton with in the dead of night having ripped it down. Walked from the Goldstone to my flat on the Steine with it under my arm.

;)

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
'North West Terrace' sign from the Goldstone - 8ft x 1.5ft and bloody bulky to walk across Brighton with in the dead of night having ripped it down. Walked from the Goldstone to my flat on the Steine with it under my arm.

;)

I'd really treasure that. Brilliant

sureyyathegodofthephonein

nsc most loved
Apr 26, 2008
Having sex in a skip
Loads of programmes massive collection
2 signed footballs 1 by 2004/05 season squad 1 by 2006/07
2 signed shirts from the whole squad of 2005/06 the red and blue and white one
a signed programme from a mate who was at an away by Zamora and co
signed we are Brighton book
and pictures of me and players at Seagull Club open days

ExmouthExile

Feb 11, 2005
I caught one of Wayne Henderson's gloves after he threw them into the crowd just after we beat the scum 1-0 at 'smellhurst' a few years back. For me, it's a priceless souvenir of one of the best away games (possibly THE best) i've ever been to. - :)

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Got a BHA shirt signed by Dean Blackwell when he was down here on loan.

Also, nowt to do with Brighton but i have the programme of my first EVER game, although i didn't buy it on the day, i bought it last season, from a stall. ( Villa @ Home 1996)

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Probably this one for me, Signed be Peter Ward and Bobby Zamora, They were both at the pre-season friendly match against Arundel, the day before Bobby signed for Spurs.
football_shirt_306_2.jpg

But also could be my signed Johnny Byrne match shirt or my '92 Play off final match shirt. Both pretty special to me too.
football_shirt_6448_1_276x400.jpg
football_shirt_30_2_276x400.jpg

I have also a Centenary shirt signed bythe squad, and one or two others.

house your seagull

Train à Grande Vitesse
Jul 7, 2004
Manchester
cyrillic written program from dynamo minsk vs albion 1989, bought it off a guy in belarus.

i asked carder if he wanted it for the collection - of course, he already has one!

i have a couple of old 'dolphins' pin badges, and i think, every sticker of every albion player featured in a panini album (bar world cups etc) and all the albion pro-set cards too.

i have a 83 cup final flag too, that's pretty cool.

loads and loads of shoot magazine cut outs that i bought off some guy on ebay.

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley
Complete set of 1983 FA Cup Programmes - bought by me at the matches.
British Caledonian 1983 replica shirt - that is still worn with pride by my youngest daughter, including her time at Winchester University.
1983 Plastic Seagull sold in the Goldstone shop - that still sits above my desk at home.
"Official" 1983 BHA FA Cup grey sweatshirt, worn to many matches - that would split now if I tried to wedge it on to my ample body.
Simple blue and white scarf - worn pre 1983, all thru 1983 and many times since (nice man-made material too =0)
Videos and memories.

:ascarf:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here