1. Southampton
2. Charlton
3. Villa
4. Leeds
5. Mk Dons

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
Southampton & Villa were great for the occasion. Charlton was my favourite as I believe it was the result of a lot of hard work and improvement under Poyet - we were truly brilliant that night. Both players and fans.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
i dont remember much of what happened at many of them, but from what i do id pick milton keynes and carlisle - days that will stick in my mind for some time

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I only managed a few this season, Orient (JPT), Swindon and MK Dons.

We lost the first two. ??? But the trip to MK was excellent for so many reasons, so I pick that one. Cracking stadium, cracking grub, and decent second half display from our guys. And the emergence of the superb Lewis Dunk Dunk Dunk.

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
The only time I've seen us lose away this season is at Villa and Swindon. All the other league games and Wycombe in the FA Cup I've been to have seen either draws or wins.

I'd take an record like this every season!

Brentford 0-0
Millwall 1-0
Yeovil 2-2
Wycombe (cup) 4-4
Southampton 3-1
Swindon 1-2
Wycombe 5-2
Villa 2-3
Orient 1-1
Leeds 1-1
Charlton 2-1
Colchester 0-0
Southend 1-0
MK Dons 0-0

For me the best day out was Yeovil. Possibly the worst 'football town' in the country but it really was a funny day out with 2 of the most brilliant train journeys I've ever been on. At the time it was probably the most pissed I had ever been - the beer just did not stop FLOWING and everything seemed to be so GOOD (partly due the constant sunshine I think, though I'm not sure that helped the drinking situation much!). Me and my mates all had quite a bit of money on Brighton to win and I can remember going absolutely HAREBRAINED on that terrace smashing into each other when both our goals went in. Shame we drew :down:

Undoubtedly Saints and Charlton for results, but there was also really good days at Villa, Wycombe and MK Dons, while Southend was a good laugh.

Here's to having good away record again next season :thumbsup:

Beach Seagull

Jan 2, 2010
Southampton the best....Gus first game, stunning atmosphere great result.

4-4 Wycombe brilliant.....can't remember last time got so into an FA cup fixture (well probably was the Liverpool 3-2 game in 91).

Villa great day out, from a football fans point of view i really enjoyed watching the Villa players, their first touch time on the ball, passing etc.....plus we gave a good account of ourselves.

Orient away never fails to dissapoint.......and come on, now that the dust has settled Scott Mcgleishes goal celebration was funny, who can honestly say they would not pass up the opportunity to execute an 'up yours' moment???

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Charlton.
Made a day of it, so plenty to drink, good ground, great atmosphere and great performance.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Charlton away, the early start, the many drinks, the amount of Albion that turned up, the fantastic game, the brilliant performance and the excellent company!

The only downers were dropping a full pint and poor Uncle Buck doing himself a mischief!

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
Cant remember if it was start of this season or end of last but Bristol rovers was decent,lovely sunny day and a cracking night out!! Best was probably Southampton for me

trancing

On our way 2 falmer
Jul 23, 2009
Shoreham By Sea
Wycombe 5 - 2
Charlton 1 - 2
Orient 1 - 1
Oldham 0 - 2
Southend 0 - 1
Gillingham 1 - 1
MK Dons 0 - 0

7 league away games i went to and we didnt lose not a bad record only time i saw The Albion was Villa.

If i had to choose 1 defintely Charlton

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
This season I have been to.

Brizzle Rovers
Charlton
Leeds
Gills
Saints
Colchester
Wycombe (x2)
Orient (x2)
M.K Dongs
Southend
Swindon
Brentford
Millwall
Oldham
Villa

Only 3 loses and one 2 of those were in the cup :clap2:

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
It does say away LEAGUE game in the title so I shall not saying Villa. Has to be Southampton or Carlisle for the mammoth trek.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here