Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your LEAST favourite poster?

who me?

Jan 12, 2007
how a lie?

my eldest sister was friendly with the promoter,he lived (for all i know still does) on a council estate in horsham.my sister said he also nearly booked the beatles(although i think he got freddy and the dreamers and other 60's up and coming bands) but the beatles got a record out and the price went up.

also,as a floyd fan, you will know about Bourne House

just south of horsham

bullshit,bluff and bluster,apart from other names you post under.

thats all you have to offer

who me?

Jan 12, 2007
please explain why you posted as and had an row with yourself as zoo.b.zoo

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
please explain why you posted as and had an row with yourself as zoo.b.zoo

If this is true....................I,d like to know why NMH/zoo.b.zoo did this...?

who me?

Jan 12, 2007
If this is true....................I,d like to know why NMH/zoo.b.zoo did this...?

nmh and zoo.b.zo had a row about people getting in with kids tickets

nmh was exposed as a steward posting as zoo.b.zoo (and at the same time rowing with himself as NMH)by steward 433

on this thread please note bozza corrected the author of the origional and other posts by ZOO,B.ZOO on this thread as NMH

WARNING to any TICKET CHEATS out there - North Stand Chat

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Im almost convinced that Who Me and NMH are the same person. To get that wound up about a poster on a message board is pretty sad otherwise.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
liar,liar,g string on fire.

mrs hitler has been found out and proven a bullshitter and liar.

i dont need the books or the web sites, the contradictory posts of NMH or the research.i know the truth not the urban myth..i use them to expose the bullshitter.

NMH/zoo.b.zoo. we both know you are full of shit.

give it up and find another name to use when you want to impress.

why not resurect the identity you used to use

bring back looney

i know the truth

I dont know who you are but obviously a pleb of the first order if you think I am NMH! So who are you other than NMH's Bitch?

how a lie?

my eldest sister was friendly with the promoter,he lived (for all i know still does) on a council estate in horsham.my sister said he also nearly booked the beatles(although i think he got freddy and the dreamers and other 60's up and coming bands) but the beatles got a record out and the price went up.

also,as a floyd fan, you will know about Bourne House

just south of horsham

bullshit,bluff and bluster,apart from other names you post under.

thats all you have to offer

I certainly CAN believe you saw The Rolling Stones when you were 8.
However, what I did NOT know, was they had played Horsham 4 years ago.

I didn't get any nominations, I feel a veil of dispair slowley lowering over me.

Ah yes, looney....what can be said about you, that hasn't already been said?

Well, you haven't had a particularly high profile for a while, so perhaps you've not been getting high.... for a while.
Light up a fat one loon, and - consider the birds...... and the mods...... and the socio-political implications of 'owning' posting-site nutjobs.

D

Deleted User X18H

for gawd sake who would be stupid and sad enough to post as two seperate people and then have a row with ones self...............'paul' the other one

who me?

Jan 12, 2007
for gawd sake who would be stupid and sad enough to post as two seperate people and then have a row with ones self...............'paul' the other one

TWO SEPERATE,TWO SEPERATE

its 4

nmh=looney=zoo.b.zoo=who me?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here