Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your LEAST favourite poster?

What do you mean 'even' Tadger?

I am the MOST HATED on NSC. Brilliant!
:mexican::goal::dance:

not until deductions starts coming on here claiming leeds have next season wrapped up with their glorious signings of chris moyles and steve mcclaren..............to the snack shacks

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
You complete and utter B*******SI feel completely dejected now.

Attachments

• parrot0704_468x311.jpg
    parrot0704_468x311.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 110

who me?

Jan 12, 2007
mine has got to be the sort of bully/steward like zoo.b.zoo who posts bollox and when caught out result to bluff and bullshit.

dark side of the moon was never played by pink floyd in brighton. FACT not the urban myth pushed by zoo.b.zoo a.k.a.NMH

and zoo.b.HMH

stop contradicting yourself when caught out

quote NMH.b.zoo
Quote:
Originally Posted by who me?
still how can we expect you to get anything right,you went to see the second nights pink floyd gig at the dome on a day they were playing portsmouth(they only played one night you lying goon)

Thick turd - I went to the first night of the tour, and there was not a 'second night at the Dome'. The previous time they had played the Dome, there was a power cut, so they promised to start the next tour at Brighton you stupid moron. The 'second night of the tour' was apparently Portsmouth, but I went to the first you faggot, because that was at The DOME you dunce. It was the first time they played Dark Side, not the SECOND time which was probably at Portsmouth you pig-ignorant wanker (although I cannot vouch for what they played at Portsmouth, because I went to The Dome gig).

Get it right you slow-kid.

who me?

Jan 12, 2007
more bullshit and bluster from zoo.b.zoo/a.k.a. NMH when caught out lying

Originally Posted by who me?
it was a bit of a surprise to find out he was zoo.b.zoo but he got caught out lying by someone on an old pink floyd thread about a floyd gig.

said he saw the concert at the dome on the second day.(they were at portsmouth)when challenged he said he was on about the following year. bullshit floyd never played the dome again

Clown - I saw the concert at the Dome on the FIRST TIME they played DSOTM (though it was still provisionally titled 'Eclipse') - NO 'following year', and NO Portsmouth. Are you unable to read English? I WENT TO THE FIRST SHOW WHERE THEY PLAYED DARK SIDE OF THE MOON.
Some idiot somewhere has written that they played 2 consecutive nights at The Dome, but they did NOT - they played 2 sets on ONE night, leading with about an hour-long set of most of DSOTM, following with another set that featured Echoes, Astromine Domine, Set The Controls, Saucerful Of Secrets, One Of These Days, ....and others.

FYI they were (apparently, though I didn't go) scheduled to play the PREVIOUS year, but there was a power cut. They wouldn't have played DSOTM in that previous tour, and they apparently scheduled Brighton BECAUSE of the power cut that stopped that PREVIOUS show.

Read it again because I ain't going to tell you again - you are a very thick and dull person, and teaching you things is not something I would have the patience for EVEN if I were getting paid for it.

who me?

Jan 12, 2007
are you a pathalogical liar or just full of shit?

no wait,you have proven that by your contradictory posting.

i give you the debate between yourself and zoo.b.zoo(also yourself)

how can we trust a man who starts a thread as zoo.b.zoo and then has a row with himsef as NMH?

who me?

Jan 12, 2007
the funny thing is you attend these events(be it the concerts you bullshit about or the albion) as a paid employee.an usherette.a woman who shows people to a seat.
and sell the ice cream at half time.

and all for a pay of peanuts.

me, i can afford to pay my way

minimum wage muppet

are you a pathalogical liar or just full of shit?

no wait,you have proven that by your contradictory posting.

i give you the debate between yourself and zoo.b.zoo(also yourself)

how can we trust a man who starts a thread as zoo.b.zoo and then has a row with himsef as NMH?

A row? I doubt it.

I thought it was already proved that I owned you a long while back?
This is very disappointing, your nurse has got some answering to do! :drool:

who me?

Jan 12, 2007
how can a minimum wage clown own anything?

you must even qualify for a rent rebate

who me?

Jan 12, 2007
oh NMH IS FULL OF SHIT
OH NMH IS FULL OF SHIT

SHIT SHIT AND MORE SHIT
ZOO.B.ZOO IS FULL OF SHIT

who me?

Jan 12, 2007
the funny thing is you attend these events(be it the concerts you bullshit about or the albion) as a paid employee.an usherette.a woman who shows people to a seat.

minimum wage muppet

Erm.... I was about 15 when I attended the Pink Floyd's debuting the Dark Side of the Moon show at The Dome - it was one pound fifty and I doubt they'd have hired me even if I wanted to work it - they had decrepit old gits working the Dome back then. I got two drumsticks from the stage front after they finished their encores! One was broken by Roger Waters when he flailed at the cymbal too hard (during 'Saucerful Of Secrets' I think it was). The ball flew off the end of it into the middle of the audience.

I met all the band afterwards, Dave Gilmour was trying to fix his MG car so I had to wait to get his sig.

Some Germans were handing leaflets advertising that we could send off for the bootleg album from that very show! I thought that a bit odd.

It was a GREAT night though - I bet you wish you were THERE instead of having to READ about such things from a BOOK (and still get it wrong!)

I was there and you WEREN'T (ner ner na ner ner).

who me?

Jan 12, 2007
gone missing
a liar and a looser missing in action when found out again.

i give you (no,i insist,take him for free)NMH/zoo.b.zoo

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here