Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your LEAST favourite poster?

Here's a picture for you 'who me?'

It's pointing you in the direction of 'The Sky', which may be why that's called 'the bird' :lolol:

Attachments

• DSC01042.JPG
    DSC01042.JPG
    553.1 KB · Views: 97

who me?

Jan 12, 2007
told you already liar, it dont matter how you try to reconstruct an urban myth or how often you bullshit an event that didn't happen.

or how often you change your story about the day/year/portion of concert.

brighton has no right to claim an event that didn't happen.many of the tunes played at brighton had been around for at least 3 years and used in many different roles

D.S.O.M. as an album or even as a full blown concept has only ever been played in brighton by the australian pink floyd.

and we have established who has the greater music pedigree by my having seen the rolling stones play horsham at the age of 8

who me?

Jan 12, 2007
Erm.... I was about 15 when I attended the Pink Floyd's debuting the Dark Side of the Moon show at The Dome - it was one pound fifty and I doubt they'd have hired me even if I wanted to work it - they had decrepit old gits working the Dome back then. I got two drumsticks from the stage front after they finished their encores! One was broken by Roger Waters when he flailed at the cymbal too hard (during 'Saucerful Of Secrets' I think it was). The ball flew off the end of it into the middle of the audience.

I met all the band afterwards, Dave Gilmour was trying to fix his MG car so I had to wait to get his sig.

Some Germans were handing leaflets advertising that we could send off for the bootleg album from that very show! I thought that a bit odd.

It was a GREAT night though - I bet you wish you were THERE instead of having to READ about such things from a BOOK (and still get it wrong!)

I was there and you WEREN'T (ner ner na ner ner).

so how much did you earn as an usherette for the gig?

Old Greg

It's Choade My Dear
Feb 5, 2008
I think that you two should organise a fight, thats the only way to resolve this issue.

FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT

who me?

Jan 12, 2007

It's pointing you in the direction of 'The Sky', which may be why that's called 'the bird' :lolol:

WOW HIARY HANDS

you truly are a wanker

who me?

Jan 12, 2007
I think that you two should organise a fight, thats the only way to resolve this issue.

FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT

i dont fight women,especially those so poorly paid they have to moonlight as a steward at withdean

who me?

Jan 12, 2007
what's it like to
whats it like to
whats it like to claim
rent rebates
what's it like to claim
rent rebates

who me?

Jan 12, 2007
rolling stones
horsham
aged 8

beat that NMH/zoo.b.zoo bullshitter

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World

Bloody Hell, it's Richard Keys :yahoo:

who me?

Jan 12, 2007
liar,liar,g string on fire.

mrs hitler has been found out and proven a bullshitter and liar.

i dont need the books or the web sites, the contradictory posts of NMH or the research.i know the truth not the urban myth..i use them to expose the bullshitter.

NMH/zoo.b.zoo. we both know you are full of shit.

give it up and find another name to use when you want to impress.

why not resurect the identity you used to use

bring back looney

i know the truth

who me?

Jan 12, 2007
YOU OWN ME! !! ! !

YOU OWN ME? ? ? ?

perhaps without knowing it you are me.

NMH= zoo.b.zoo= who me?

perhaps you are posting AGAIN under another name having a row with yourself

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here