New Build: Leicester, Southampton, Wembley

Traditional: Wolves, Aston Villa, Charlton, Fulham

Wildcard: Crewe, Luton, Bristol Rovers

Worst: Stoke, Stoke, Stoke

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
New - emirates. Just LOVELY

traditional- highbury would have been mine as it was SO English but I loved villa park. 4 different impressive stands and the outside of one of the stands
just looked CLASS

wild card - WITHDEAN

Coca-Cola Kid

Feb 9, 2010
New Stadium :- Emirates Stadium (its a jaw-dropper)

Traditional:- The Valley

Wild Card:- Toughy....I would go for....Brisbane Road. Just because of the experiences and batner! :clap2:

k2bluesky

Sep 22, 2008
Brighton
New: Has to be Falmer, it will look fantastic and in a wonderful setting, scenery wise (but really grounds should be in the town rather than on the outskirts, walkable distance for fans):clap:
Traditional: Norwich, so impressed by the atmosphere, always full and just the right size at 25,000 for interaction between home and away supporters (places like United are just too big and impersonal - Norwich Car park a bit of a bummer to get out of but......otherwise:thumbsup:
Wild Card: Villa, brought back the memories from years ago revisiting it, totally unrecognizable from how it was (in terrace days) but they have thankfully kept the 4 separate stands which give it character (forgot how shitty the area around it was too)

rcf0712

Out Here In The Perimeter
Feb 26, 2009
Perth, Western Australia
Newbuild - never been to one so I'll have to go for Falmer!
Traditional - Highbury, I used to love the Clock End standing
Wild Card - back in the day before they knocked the South Bank down I used to like Roots Hall, no I really did.....

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
The Emirates is my favourite. I could watch my football there every week

Slightly O/T but how excited do you think Cheaterfield fans are about this, compared to us and Falmer?

b2net Stadium

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Can I nominate an area? I'd like to offer up west london, home to Q.P.R, Fulham and Brentford. Three 'proper' football grounds, each with it's own unique characteristics. I don't think I've ever seen a Brighton win in any of the grounds but that barely detracts from their charms.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here