Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your defence

Eagle_83

Premier League visitor
Jun 8, 2011
To be fair to blokie he has been posting on here for a long time and is one of the more erudite palace posters like SJLM used to be and Paulie.

Surprised he is starting stupid threads in all honesty.

I'm not gonna lie, the stick and abuse i got on here back in July stuck with me, hence the gloating now.

Edit: your talking about Croydonbloke! But my point still stands, don't give it and not expect it back

Left Footer

Sep 26, 2007
Shoreham
As i said in July, you would start off well, most promoted teams do. But you've been found out. The only goood result you have had is Cardiff away. The rest of the wins have been agaisnt shite like Donny, P'boro, Pompey and Bristol City.

You lost against Donny and Peterboro

Eagle_83

Premier League visitor
Jun 8, 2011

Monty

Feb 21, 2008
I'm not gonna lie, the stick and abuse i got on here back in July stuck with me, hence the gloating now.

Edit: your talking about Croydonbloke! But my point still stands, don't give it and not expect it back

I assume you got the abuse when visiting this BHA website yeah?

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
3 in against Leeds, Palace and Ipswich are you worrying about that? Is the Championship all of a sudden a bridge too far for some of them?

Surprised no-one has pointed out that its the midfield that's the problem generally.You dominated possession a long time before you got round to scoring while we took, what, seven minutes?

Quite ok for you to gloat in my opinion, but a little more knowledge of the game you're gloating about wouldn't go amiss. Were you actually there? I accept you wouldn't be at the Ipswich game but it was the same problem. Not controlling possession. Leeds to be fair was defending that let us down but generally it was the midfield.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest

Correct Croydonbloke has been on here for YEARS. Even when we were really shit as you will see he registered in 2004.

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
Their version of NSC. They do have multiple forums which I have been very much against until now. But seeing as you get shunted onto the Away Fans Forum (which is only read by about 10 Palace fans) after hardly ANY sort of ribbing, I don't see why we don't do the same to them.

f*** that.

Rather boil my head.

Internet banter with rivals makes me vomit in my mouth.

Rather do it when i can see the whites of there nervous eyes.:cool:

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Ankergran: shite (prob the worst keeper in the league)
Painter: shite. As slow as my nan after a few sherry's
Calderon: shite. (Some of you last year said he is better than Clyne, LMFAO!)
Greer: a leader on the pitch, commited, likes a tackle. Hides the fact he really is (you guessed it) shite
Dunk: decent prospect but way to over hyped. Will prob move to sit on Wigan or Blackburn's bench in the transfer window for a fee around 500k
HAHA. That did make me giggle.

Really insightful analysis of our defence there, Eagle_83, thanks for that.

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
Were leaking goals we admit we have a shit defence, but tbh were doing alright what's the issue, i mean were above you in the league?

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Correct Croydonbloke has been on here for YEARS. Even when we were really shit as you will see he registered in 2004.
Yep part of the furniture now I am - I took all the abuse and gave a bit back in 2004 when they were worse than they are now, so home from home for me here Haha!!

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
over 6,500 posts on a forum that for the life cant get my head round why you wanna be on here.

Go have a beer or summit.

Conveniently said Nigel seems to have ignored this post.

I've got around half that many posts, and I'd say I spend too much time on this board. Some people really do need to get out more, instead of posting thousands of times on a teams messageboard other than their own.

Oh, and I'm not worrying, we're on a bad run of form, but still well above you in the table. Says it all.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
As i said in July, you would start off well, most promoted teams do. But you've been found out. The only goood result you have had is Cardiff away. The rest of the wins have been agaisnt shite like Donny, P'boro, Pompey and Bristol City.

:lolol: oh the irony

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here