Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your defence

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Surprised no-one has pointed out that its the midfield that's the problem generally.You dominated possession a long time before you got round to scoring while we took, what, seven minutes?

Quite ok for you to gloat in my opinion, but a little more knowledge of the game you're gloating about wouldn't go amiss. Were you actually there? I accept you wouldn't be at the Ipswich game but it was the same problem. Not controlling possession. Leeds to be fair was defending that let us down but generally it was the midfield.
Yes I was, And I felt your midfield and defence were run ragged.
I'm not gloating its a mere observasion.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Top 6 Watch the Eagles fly, Jon Williams,Wilfried Zaha and Glen Murray will rip this league apart.

You really are fu**ing special, go call a medics.

Sent from my wardrobe whilst watching Susannah Reid and Sian Williams enjoy a clam sandwich.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Ankergran: shite (prob the worst keeper in the league)
Painter: shite. As slow as my nan after a few sherry's
Calderon: shite. (Some of you last year said he is better than Clyne, LMFAO!)
Greer: a leader on the pitch, commited, likes a tackle. Hides the fact he really is (you guessed it) shite
Dunk: decent prospect but way to over hyped. Will prob move to sit on Wigan or Blackburn's bench in the transfer window for a fee around 500k

Good grief I'm beginning to grow tired of Palace fans on here..

Yes I was, And I felt your midfield and defence were run ragged.
I'm not gloating its a mere observasion.

Yep - and Palace were the poorest league side to play at the Amex to date yet the only one to have won there - funny innit football.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Yep - and Palace were the poorest league side to play at the Amex to date yet the only one to have won there - funny innit football.
Just shows you can play pretty boy football but it doesn't always win games, Anyhow rubbish, we were class for 60 minutes.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
As a saints fan, I can't see being palace fan as being something to shout about. Brighton will finish above you, and when we nab Clyne off you in January we'll be finishing well above you.

Oh do f**k off, Palace may be c**ts but at least they are not bumpkin c**ts.

Sent from my wardrobe whilst watching Susannah Reid and Sian Williams enjoy a clam sandwich.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Why? Its all part of the fun.

yes perhaps when the Palace fan doesn't write like a child but it's becoming increasingly rare to see one of those..

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here