Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your defence

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
3 in against Leeds, Palace and Ipswich are you worrying about that? Is the Championship all of a sudden a bridge too far for some of them?

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Have you got nothng better to do than post on Brighton sites? Perhaps you should ditch the blue and purple stripes for blue and white ones?

Eagle_83

Premier League visitor
Jun 8, 2011
Ankergran: shite (prob the worst keeper in the league)
Painter: shite. As slow as my nan after a few sherry's
Calderon: shite. (Some of you last year said he is better than Clyne, LMFAO!)
Greer: a leader on the pitch, commited, likes a tackle. Hides the fact he really is (you guessed it) shite
Dunk: decent prospect but way to over hyped. Will prob move to sit on Wigan or Blackburn's bench in the transfer window for a fee around 500k

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Why do we have to put up with these Palace prats anyway? They are plaguing NSC these days in a way that is simply not tolerated on the BBS.

You won, you've gloated, you can f*** off now.

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
3 in against Leeds, Palace and Ipswich are you worrying about that? Is the Championship all of a sudden a bridge too far for some of them?

over 6,500 posts on a forum that for the life cant get my head round why you wanna be on here.

Go have a beer or summit.

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
Why do we have to put up with these Palace prats anyway? They are plaguing NSC these days in a way that is simply not tolerated on the BBS.

whats bbs?

Eagle_83

Premier League visitor
Jun 8, 2011
We're doing rather well with a shite defence to be 7 places ahead of your amazing team aren't we?

As i said in July, you would start off well, most promoted teams do. But you've been found out. The only goood result you have had is Cardiff away. The rest of the wins have been agaisnt shite like Donny, P'boro, Pompey and Bristol City.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005

They're really scraping the barrel with some of the shit over the last few days though

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
whats bbs?
Their version of NSC. They do have multiple forums which I have been very much against until now. But seeing as you get shunted onto the Away Fans Forum (which is only read by about 10 Palace fans) after hardly ANY sort of ribbing, I don't see why we don't do the same to them.

Last edited:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I mean, why the f*** would anyone on here want to discuss the short comings of OUR defence with YOU? You're not all that interested, so why ask the question? f*** off back to your own board and ask YOUR fans why you're still well behind us despite the fact we've got defensive woes and have taken 1 point from the last possible nine.

Last edited:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
The rest of the wins have been agaisnt shite like Donny, P'boro, Pompey and Bristol City.

And as long as we stay above them then I, for one, will be happy as its all about CONSOLIDATION.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
We've let in two more goals than Palace but scored two more. I know which way round I'd rather have it. Goals goals goals at the AMEX.

But yes if Croydon Bloke starts another inane thread about something which is clearly trolling I will ban him.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
As i said in July, you would start off well, most promoted teams do. But you've been found out. The only goood result you have had is Cardiff away. The rest of the wins have been agaisnt shite like Donny, P'boro, Pompey and Bristol City.

As opposed you to guys losing to Posh and Doncaster yeah? Yeah beating those teams is terrible isn't it?

Eagle_83

Premier League visitor
Jun 8, 2011
I mean, why the f*** would anyone on here want to discuss the short comings of OUR defence with YOU? You're not all that interested, so why ask the question? f*** off back to your own board and ask YOUR fans why you're still well behind us despite the fact we've got defensive woes and have taken 1 point from the last possible nine.

Someone's getting touchy! :clap:

Face it, you gave it the biggun before the game and now you can't accept it back.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Dunk: decent prospect but way to over hyped. Will prob move to sit on Wigan or Blackburn's bench in the transfer window for a fee around 500k
How much would you like to bet on that? Unfortunately these gobby palace fans never put their money where their mouth is.

Jul 24, 2003
Newbury, Berkshire.

No, it's a mid-table finish I'm expecting in May, and that's what we're on course for. Those results always come at some point in the season, and if you play Leeds only 48 hours after playing a full strength Liverpool it's bound to take something out of the squad. 4 games in 11 days is a pretty demanding schedule at any level.

With both first choice centre-half's currently injured we are relying on a reserve team defence at the moment, when El Abd and Elphick return I expect to see improvement. In the meanwhile I should think a decent centre-back shouldn't be too hard to find on loan.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Someone's getting touchy! :clap:

Face it, you gave it the biggun before the game and now you can't it back.

Bollocks. You've posted here 147 times, and well over 100 of those have been since you beat us. Your site doesn't put up with it, so why should we? Some of you have been pretty charmless winners IMO, as you are demonstrating now.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
To be fair to blokie he has been posting on here for a long time and is one of the more erudite palace posters like SJLM used to be and Paulie.

Surprised he is starting stupid threads in all honesty.

Eagle_83

Premier League visitor
Jun 8, 2011
Bollocks. You've posted here 147 times, and well over 100 of those have been since you beat us. Your site doesn't put up with it, so why should we? Some of you have been pretty charmless winners IMO, as you are demonstrating now.

I've posted about 20 times since we beat you, you utter knobhead.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here