Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your cup final tonight

Dirty den

Banned
Dec 17, 2012
Big game for you tonight against the mighty lions !! Lets hope you don't get the millwall flu bug !!! When we beat you let's have the usual replies how we're scum and we did this and that remember ladies if you pull the lions tail expect to get bitten !!:tosser:

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Big game for you tonight against the mighty lions !! Lets hope you don't get the millwall flu bug !!! When we beat you let's have the usual replies how we're scum and we did this and that remember ladies if you pull the lions tail expect to get bitten !!:tosser:

Who?

Alfie87

Aug 20, 2010

Piss off loppy

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
You are Millwall
You are Millwall
No one likes you
But we don't care as you never beat us You are Millwall
Average Millwall
And you're just a small club who even Palace dont take seriously.

Does that work?

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Oh Joy. I forgot you lot are down tonight. 2000 Derek Branning's, all in one Stand. Happy days !

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
if you pull the lions tail expect to get bitten !!:tosser:

Yeah? Well speak to a seagull like that and expect to be shit on and..erm...have your bin bags ripped right open. :wanker:

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Look on the bright side, we have the racist, homophobic club of the country this evening. Sadly I can't make it but they didn't disappoint us at the Den. Could have sworn we won part one of our 'cup final'.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean

Nothing quite like a bit of willy waving on a Tuesday morning is there petal x

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
One of the least attractive fixtures this season is our Cup Final? I know the magic of the cup has waned a bit in recent years but that is just a weird suggestion :shrug:

red star portslade

Jul 8, 2012
Hove innit

Dirty Den - The load your mum should have swallowed.

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
I like it when they visit.

It's like travelling back into time..... to when our predecessors were dragging themselves out of a primordial swamp.

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
I like it when they visit.

It's like travelling back into time..... to when our predecessors were dragging themselves out of a primordial swamp.

As a keen fan of nature documentaries I tend to agree. What a treat to have this fascinating evolutoionary cul-de-sac on display in our stadium!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here