Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your Away End Today

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Very good apart from the dickheads at the front clapping gerrard as if he was one of our own was pathetic and embarissing

Had some of these directly behind me. Sang every word of YNWA (which I hopefully drowned out with SBTS, albion and some old fashioned whistling) and basically came in their pants every time Gerrard got anywhere near us. I just don't get it :shrug:

dac1980

Sep 20, 2011
Great noise from the Albion fans, must have been amazing being there, was great to see you guys never went quiet even at 6-1, singing 6-1 and you still don't sing was hilarious. You could make out the songs on tv too, the Carrol and Suarez songs being most prominent, i had a few chuckles.

Great goal Kaz, trademark rocket.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
I was probably travelling home from Leeds after the match, funnily enough.

My point here is nothing to do with what happened on the pitch today or last week. It's total disagreement with those who are so blinkered as to think that the 6,000 crowd at Liverpool today was good support. It wasn't. It was day trippers, glory hunters and thickos who think booing Suarez and mocking players we can only dream of signing is clever. These people are a total embarrassment and make us look like such a tinpot outfit. I'd actually rather we'd had 1,000 there today if you could guarantee me it was the same 1,000 who went to Leeds last week.

To be fair to TCB, I also thought our support was shit. We only sang two songs all game, that always happens when we take more than a couple of thousand anywhere.

Don't agree about mocking their players though, they're all fair game, mabye not when we're 4-1 down though :lolol:

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
In the defence of TCB, he can't be that much of a Liverpool fan as he would of included the £7m that they received for Ryan Babel in the Torres/Carroll/Suarez window. They didn't actually spend anything on Suarez and Carroll.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I didn't say I got any enjoyment from the fact we were losing the match, I got enjoyment from the fact that the dribblers in our crowd were made to look totally ridiculous after their antics in the first half when both players they decided to have a go at for NO reason whatsoever banged one in our net.

Suarez is the second-best player in the EPL after Modric in my book. The fact our 'fans' decided to boo him made me totally embarrassed of our support. BHAFC fans - small-time LOSERS.

I boo'd Suarez and I would again. The fact he is brilliant does not make his behaviour any more acceptable...

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
To be fair to TCB, I also thought our support was shit. We only sang two songs all game, that always happens when we take more than a couple of thousand anywhere.

Don't agree about mocking their players though, they're all fair game, mabye not when we're 4-1 down though :lolol:

Only sang two songs all game?!! Don't know where you were sitting but you must have had earplugs in. We went through the whole range in block 122, particularly first half. Some people are never happy.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
The banter between the corner where I was standing and the #lfc fans was excellent. Thought we had a broad range of songs myself.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Are you confused, Liverpool sang about two but I can recall at least 10 without even thinking too hard about it

Off the top of my head...

GOSBTS
Al-bi-on (slow)
Al-bi-on (fast)
At number one, was Peter Ward...
Sea-Sea-Seasiders
He looks like a horse...
You know what you are..
You're too ugly to be gay
Brighton Aces (Blaydon Races)
(Hello, Hello), we are the Brighton boys
We all follow the Albion...
Gus Poyet m'lord
Gus Poyet's blueandwhitearmy

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut

GOSBTS
Al-bi-on (slow)
Al-bi-on (fast)
Sea-Sea-Seasiders
He looks like a horse...
You know what you are..
Gus Poyet m'lord

You're gonna be sold in the summer

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

GOSBTS
Al-bi-on (slow)
Al-bi-on (fast)
Sea-Sea-Seasiders
He looks like a horse...
You know what you are..
Gus Poyet m'lord

4-3, we're gonna win 4-3
6-1, and you still don't sing
Your support is f***ing shit...
Sold in the summer...
What a waste of money..

(yep - definitely only two songs)

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011

were you there

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
This thread's crazy. Here are some facts;

6000 stood and sang all game
Out sang Liverpool all game
Sang a range of songs all game

Some people just like to moan and want to slag everyone else off. I don't get it.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
Haven't seen the 10 or so Brighton fans in the Liverpool end mentioned yet?? How did they get those seats and how did most of them manage to stay there the entire game.....

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
Haven't seen the 10 or so Brighton fans in the Liverpool end mentioned yet?? How did they get those seats and how did most of them manage to stay there the entire game.....

they stayed the whole game, think 2 were asked to leave toward the end of the game but they were standing and clapping in our direction. great stuff.

Screaming J

He'll put a spell on you
Jul 13, 2004
Exiled from the South Country
There were quite a few non season ticket holders there, they will have used season ticket holders rights to buy, we had two with us, too young to afford their own season ticket, parents either not able to afford or not footie fans, but still want to go to games?

I suppose me and my son come into this category as we live in St Helens. Why shouldn't we be there if we can get a ticket? Go to 8-10 games a season (away mostly obviously - last was Wrexham) and support the team whenever we can and have for over 40 years. Complete Badger? Complete twat more like.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

GOSBTS
Al-bi-on (slow)
Al-bi-on (fast)
Sea-Sea-Seasiders
He looks like a horse...
You know what you are..
Gus Poyet m'lord

4-3, we're gonna win 4-3
6-1, and you still don't sing
Your support is f***ing shit...
Sold in the summer...
What a waste of money..

(yep - definitely only two songs)

Don't forget our reply to their 'We want 6' was We want 2.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here