Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your Away End Today

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
Greetings from a Liverpool kop season ticket holder. Scouse bastard bin dipper yeah yeah there I've done it for you so anyway.

Just thought I'd comment on how superb I thought your support was today. One of the best English followings I've seen at anfield in years, sold out and all stood up (only a few away following do this now a days inc. us) singing throughout and didn't f*** off 10 mins before the end.
Not bad going after such a long trip on a Sunday.

Was great to see and that's why we all love the FA cup. You deserved the goal to celebrate.

Good luck for the rest of the season.

Paul

P.s. wasn't that surprised after your excellent support I witnessed at the AMEX in the CC earlier in the season. Great stadium too.

In a fit of mutual self respect we all agreed we had a fantastic day. First time at Anfield and I was blown away by it. I loved the way the Kop rose to its feet as another attack came their way. Really exciting to see despite the inevitable consequences. It was also great fun in with our lot who kept pretty good humour despite it all.

I'll watch the *ahem* 'highlights' through my fingers but would like to acknowledge the warmth and hospitality shown to us by everybody up there. :)

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
I was probably travelling home from Leeds after the match, funnily enough.

My point here is nothing to do with what happened on the pitch today or last week. It's total disagreement with those who are so blinkered as to think that the 6,000 crowd at Liverpool today was good support. It wasn't. It was day trippers, glory hunters and thickos who think booing Suarez and mocking players we can only dream of signing is clever. These people are a total embarrassment and make us look like such a tinpot outfit. I'd actually rather we'd had 1,000 there today if you could guarantee me it was the same 1,000 who went to Leeds last week.

6000 season ticket holders, are these the "glory hunters" you are on about :facepalm:

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I was 'sat' next to a non season ticket holder... I'm sure it wasn't 100% STH's but pretty close.

Brighton247.com

Jan 22, 2012
WSL
The BEST chants from today included

1: To the streaker from the Kop. "Does your boyfriend know you're here"?
2: When Liverpool were singing "We want seven", we replied "We want two, we want two"
3: To Suarez " He looks like a horse, he looks like a horrrrrrse, he's Luis Suarez, he looks like a horse".

In reply to the ''we can see you holding hands''

''We can see you, We can see you, We can see you stealing cars, We can see you stealing cars." made me laugh

Sep 7, 2011
shoreham
I didn't say I got any enjoyment from the fact we were losing the match, I got enjoyment from the fact that the dribblers in our crowd were made to look totally ridiculous after their antics in the first half when both players they decided to have a go at for NO reason whatsoever banged one in our net.

Suarez is the second-best player in the EPL after Modric in my book. The fact our 'fans' decided to boo him made me totally embarrassed of our support. BHAFC fans - small-time LOSERS.
where you born a cvnt or did you have some training

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
To the people moaning about the chants to Carroll and Suarez, its banter or would you rather it was a lot quieter ?

Support was brilliant today, shame the biggest away crowd of the season has to be the biggest defeat of the season.

petercg365

Oct 25, 2011
Our away fans were total retards today. Booing Suarez and singing 'What a waste of money' at Carroll - moronic and so small-time. Oh how I laughed when both went on to score:lolol:

I bet you were one of the ones who clapped Gerrard at the Amex. And why would you laugh when an opposition player scores. Pot. kettle, black moron.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
To be fair I didn't boo him either, but I can't handle a self righteous prick on here telling us we were brainless from the comfort of his armchair.

He is trying to wind you up, and reinforce in his own mind his super fan status because I don't think he was at the game!

timco

Jul 5, 2003
Birmingham
There were quite a few non season ticket holders there, they will have used season ticket holders rights to buy, we had two with us, too young to afford their own season ticket, parents either not able to afford or not footie fans, but still want to go to games.

Long-term fans of the future and they booed Suarez and Carroll all day long, nothing wrong with it they had fun and having paid their money why should they not just because some one else thinks they should not?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here