Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your Away End Today

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I didn't say I got any enjoyment from the fact we were losing the match, I got enjoyment from the fact that the dribblers in our crowd were made to look totally ridiculous after their antics in the first half when both players they decided to have a go at for NO reason whatsoever banged one in our net.

Suarez is the second-best player in the EPL after Modric in my book. The fact our 'fans' decided to boo him made me totally embarrassed of our support. BHAFC fans - small-time LOSERS.

Go support someone else then, some of us pay 100's of pounds to watch our team away... you just moan about us... you are not a supporter of Brighton and Hove Albion... end of.

nail-Z

Jul 10, 2003
North Somerset
Had a great day out apart from the score ,we were in the centenary stand and the Albion fans behind the goal were superb,done us proud.
Only complaint was the banning of our blue and White wigs for the second half.
We were only having a bit of fun !

I was too slow for the celebration, but there's Brighton there, there's Brighton there.......

photo[1].jpg

Drakey

Oct 15, 2010
Hove/Hangleton border
Our away fans were total retards today. Booing Suarez and singing 'What a waste of money' at Carroll - moronic and so small-time. Oh how I laughed when both went on to score:lolol:

Mate what a bell end you are?!

I suspose you were one of the cocks cheering & clapping Stevie G?
What do you expect away fans to do, support the opposite team?!

Pleased you had a good laugh, you're giving us all a good laugh at your ignorance!

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Yes, which means either I'm also a dribbling moron with no social skills and I just can't see it or I'm in the minority of supporters we have with a brain. Whatever the answer, I wouldn't have given any grief to a fabulous player who has been backed by our manager, nor would I have applauded a team that let in six goals. Both are the acts of brainless idiots.

Can't you ban this cretin?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Can't you ban this cretin?

Only if he posts something such as "f*** off and die......slowly" to one of our own players or wishes an opposing player catches HIV (or AIDs), and I am sure he would not do that......surely someone with such a brain would not stoop so low?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Only if he posts something such as "f*** off and die......slowly" to one of our own players or wishes an opposing player catches HIV (or AIDs), and I am sure he would not do that......surely someone with such a brain would not stoop so low?

Here's hoping... but what would I know, I'm brainless apparently.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Greetings from a Liverpool kop season ticket holder. Scouse bastard bin dipper yeah yeah there I've done it for you so anyway.

Just thought I'd comment on how superb I thought your support was today. One of the best English followings I've seen at anfield in years, sold out and all stood up (only a few away following do this now a days inc. us) singing throughout and didn't f*** off 10 mins before the end.
Not bad going after such a long trip on a Sunday.

Was great to see and that's why we all love the FA cup. You deserved the goal to celebrate.

Good luck for the rest of the season.

Paul

P.s. wasn't that surprised after your excellent support I witnessed at the AMEX in the CC earlier in the season. Great stadium too.
Just got home!

Thanks Paul, shame we didn't give you more of a game. Anfield is awesome.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I was probably travelling home from Leeds after the match, funnily enough.

My point here is nothing to do with what happened on the pitch today or last week. It's total disagreement with those who are so blinkered as to think that the 6,000 crowd at Liverpool today was good support. It wasn't. It was day trippers, glory hunters and thickos who think booing Suarez and mocking players we can only dream of signing is clever. These people are a total embarrassment and make us look like such a tinpot outfit. I'd actually rather we'd had 1,000 there today if you could guarantee me it was the same 1,000 who went to Leeds last week.

Sorry does this idiot keep calling the away Brighton fans brainless? Nothing like hiding behind a keyboard... probably the most disrespectful postings I have ever seen from a so called fellow Brighton supporter... I'm actually quite shocked and that takes a hell of a lot of doing.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I was probably travelling home from Leeds after the match, funnily enough.

My point here is nothing to do with what happened on the pitch today or last week. It's total disagreement with those who are so blinkered as to think that the 6,000 crowd at Liverpool today was good support. It wasn't. It was day trippers, glory hunters and thickos who think booing Suarez and mocking players we can only dream of signing is clever. These people are a total embarrassment and make us look like such a tinpot outfit. I'd actually rather we'd had 1,000 there today if you could guarantee me it was the same 1,000 who went to Leeds last week.

Well, I have agreed with you in relation to Suarez, we'll have to agree to disagree about Carroll, I personally don't think he is worth £35million.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Sorry does this idiot keep calling the away Brighton fans brainless? Nothing like hiding behind a keyboard... probably the most disrespectful postings I have ever seen from a so called fellow Brighton supporter... I'm actually quite shocked and that takes a hell of a lot of doing.

He's a troll, but he's ours. Don't take it to heart.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Yes, which means either I'm also a dribbling moron with no social skills and I just can't see it or I'm in the minority of supporters we have with a brain. Whatever the answer, I wouldn't have given any grief to a fabulous player who has been backed by our manager, nor would I have applauded a team that let in six goals. Both are the acts of brainless idiots.

you reckon my team are brainless idiots you realy are a ****.Were you there today:tosser::tosser::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here