Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
born in RSCH, lived here (or here abouts) most of my life

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
Following on from the Brighton has an ugly seafront, tacky pier and is packed full of wealthy Londoners... - North Stand Chat thread

What are your connections with Brighton the City, with the options in the polls, this can include Brighton & Hove, Portslade etc.

I have found that most people in Brighton are not actually from Brighton, but chose to live here. For some reason there are very few people (over 25) that have lived in Brighton all their lives

Any way poll to come........

Not the placed it used to be when I lived there. Too pink now...

Kaiser_Soze

Who is Kaiser Soze??
Apr 14, 2008
Born in Plastic Fan Land, moved to Horsham when I was 3. Would love to move down to Brighton eventually-so much better than London.

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
Born in Shoreham, Grew up in Lancing, Currently live near Worthing.

BUT would love to live in Brighton as i really love the place

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
I was born in RSCH in 1986, and have lived in Viaduct Road, Bear Road & Manor Farm and Whitehawk as well. I'm BRIGHTON through and through, and I am very proud of that!

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
My Mum is a Brightonian, but hasn't lived there for decades.

I'm from Sussex, and would love to return to Sussex at some point but have no preference as to where.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I was born in Brighton General Hospital and in my time have lived in Birkenhead, Chester,Liverpool,France, Saudi Arabia, London, Worthing, Brighton (again), then Southend.

Brighton was, and ever will be my home town wherever I go. I will end my days there for sure.

Jahooli

Feb 12, 2008
All the Bs for me:
Born in Birmingham.2yrs...left then
Went to Bristol 4yrs...left then
Went to Basingstoke 17yrs...left then finally
Came to Brighton will be 25 yrs in Sept.

Both my children born in RSCH.
Love it here and the South Downs are breathtakingly beautiful.

Other.

Born in Leeds, moved to Rotherhithe, Newport, Birmingham and then Brighton.

Moved to Hove, then Telscombe Village, Italy, Hove (again) and back to Brighton.

Moved to Firle, where I've been ever since (apart from odd spells back in Brighton and Lewes).

Brighton? Love it.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Born in Brighton in the old maternity hiospital that was just down from the station, but can never remember what it was called!
Grew up in Burgess Hill.
Moved back to Brighton twice, but currently in Hurstpierpoint.
Will probably move back again one day, but currently liking the quiet country life.

I went for the third option:
Born in Brighton, but moved away and would like to move back
which is about the closest to my circumstances, but would like to point out that by "moved away" I have never lived further away than Haywards Heath. And that was only for a year.

:albion2:

Barrow Boy

NSC Patron
Nov 2, 2007
GOSBTS
Born in Hove, brought up in Shoreham but spent most of my time during my teens in Brighton & Hove. My first job was in Hove, now live near Worthing but have always thought of Brighton & Hove as home. One of my daughters lives in Brighton so I still manage to spend a fair bit of time in the town.

:thumbsup:

Strike

Sussex Border Front
Mar 12, 2004
Three Bridges, Crawley
Sussex born and bred (born and lived in Crawley most my life though mostly been educated in Burgess Hill/ Haywards Heath), I do love Brighton and would not mind living there, but also love the rest of Sussex, and would not mind living in most places in Gods County.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Born in Crawley, moved to Burgess when 7 and have lived in Brighton at points.

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
OTHER: Born in Reading, moved to Brighton when eight-years-old, but moved away to the Wirral when 10 :(

It's 25 years since I lived in Brighton, but have been following the team ever since :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here