Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

your a joke club

Skunk

Mar 27, 2011
Mid Sussex
best new manager in britain.
best new stadium in britain.
champions within a few weeks.
15k season tickets sold already for next season.
all corporate boxes sold already for next season.

if that makes us a joke club, then what the f00k does that make you lot?

Well said sir.

@palace2 Your grammar is positively shit as is YOUR football team

MaggieT83

Oct 26, 2010
Pulborough
Two of my house mates closest club is palace. One supports Man U and one supports Liverpool. Although neither have ever considered a season ticket at Selhurst for obvious reasons

Hunting 784561

Jul 8, 2003
I smell a dirty Palarse rat that is just itching to jump off the sinking ship, but who is tormented by inner doubts.

Don't worry about Man U fans in Woodingdean pal - we start running coaches from Thornton Heath come August !

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
the strength of the bitterness is etching the words contained in the OP on the reverse of my monitor screen.

palace2

Jan 21, 2010
oh and one more thing make it a good turn out to selhurst this year please not turning up in coaches. your away end at the withdean holds all of 700 so for obvious reasons thousands didnt turn up but was still loads of palace in your own turfs pubs in brighton hahaahah taking over the walkabout you lot are a joke you wait till we come to falmer

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
oh and one more thing make it a good turn out to selhurst this year please not turning up in coaches. your away end at the withdean holds all of 700 so for obvious reasons thousands didnt turn up but was still loads of palace in your own turfs pubs in brighton hahaahah taking over the walkabout you lot are a joke you wait till we come to falmer

When the f*** will we be playing you lot this year?? As the song goes "Brighton going up & Palace going down again". Wankers.. :tosser:

raymondbriggs

Dec 21, 2008
on a snowman plough
Intresting Troll but you fall flat on the simple fact.
Season tickets are not on General Sale yet,you have to have a Withdean(home end only for the hard of thinking)purchase history to buy a ticket
come back when you have a believable rant to post.
As for teams.WE ARE A WHOLE LEAGUE ABOVE YOU,as we will prove when we win Div 1-and you get relegated.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
I used to visit Brixton, Clapham, Carshalton, Wallington, Banstead and Mitcham a bit and they are 90% Chelsea even though its a stones throw to Palace!

palace2

Jan 21, 2010
35 long years since we where in your leauge 1 awww big win against dag and redbridge corrr big team bless 35 YEARS

palace2

Jan 21, 2010
I used to visit Brixton, Clapham, Carshalton, Wallington, Banstead and Mitcham a bit and they are 90% Chelsea even though its a stones throw to Palace!

Yeah thats not my point because those fans dont attend palace my point is falmer is gonna be full of glory glory man united fans bless

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I was expecting him to reel off a bunch of famous comedians from the Brighton area ('your' a joke club), so disappointed now.

Two trailer park scums go round the outside...

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Yeah thats not my point because those fans dont attend palace my point is falmer is gonna be full of glory glory man united fans bless

You may be correct thicko but i bet you we will have 15k of brighton fans as well.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Would guess the only reason a palace fan would move to Woodingdean would be to live in Selhurst Road, but that is too good a road to trade up from a caravan.

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)

Congratulations, you sir are a cock!!!!

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail

That is remarkable. You brought down the full allocation of 705, yet Leicester, Watford, Southampton, Sheffield Wednesday, QPR, Coventry, Leeds and Stoke managed to fit in 850+ each. Luton, Wolves, Norwich, Ipswich, Coventry (again) and Millwall managed to bring down more than you.

Closest club to us and you didn't manage to fill much more than 80% of our very small away end. Let me guess, the Holmesdale Frenetics and their merry flag waving were stuck on a dead train in Balcombe.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I think we may be a joke club.....
because every time i think of BHAFC I end up smiling

SO am i right in thinking that this guy is slating us because we are drawing (not with a pencil, knobhead) in all the glory hunting supporters who don't support their local team (at present). Surely this is a good thing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here