Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

your a joke club

Southwick_Seagull

Oct 8, 2008
What I like most about this poster is when he was creating his account he obviously wanted the username 'palace'. Now I assume that was taken so after much thought, head scratching and soul searching he plumed for 'palace2'. Genius.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
I couldn't understand the original posting, it wasn't in Sussex English, so I ran it through babelfish...this is what it translated it as:

superfreakonomics-horseshit.jpg

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Shouldn't you be worrying about your own fans?

10/11 - 14,596
09/10 - 14,770
08/09 - 15,220
07/08 - 16,030
06/07 - 17,541
05/06 - 19,457

Have you spotted the trend yet, Vicky Pollard?

Or you could go back to the eighties when they got crowds of about 6,500 for home games.....The tide is turning, get used to it. Its going to last a while.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
What I like most about this poster is when he was creating his account he obviously wanted the username 'palace'. Now I assume that was taken so after much thought, head scratching and soul searching he plumbed for 'palace2'. Genius.

Well he could have called himself 'Palace Twat' but frankly that goes without saying.

Chamberpot

Jan 5, 2010
Piss off back to croydon, just because man u and chelsea fans know what a good club is when they see one.

Jan 30, 2008
got to agree on some of the things he's pointed out like all the plastics jumping on board , but don't worry they'll all jump ship if it starts to sink at any point .

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Leave him/her/it* alone.

He's/she's/it's* just jealous that no fans of other clubs have any inclination to buy a ST at Smellhurst.

* Please delete those that are not applicable.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Interesting that Palace2 has not replied to a single post on the thread he started, leads me to believe he has a higher than usual level of fucknuggetry even for a 'van dweller. Bless him :wave:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Actually he knows that some plastic Palace fans (that's if they have any left) will want to follow a team on the up rather that one that plays toilet and in a toilet.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Interesting that Palace2 has not replied to a single post on the thread he started, leads me to believe he has a higher than usual level of fucknuggetry even for a 'van dweller. Bless him :wave:

I suspect his mummy has tucked him in by now.

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
best new manager in britain.
best new stadium in britain.
champions within a few weeks.
15k season tickets sold already for next season.
all corporate boxes sold already for next season.

if that makes us a joke club, then what the f00k does that make you lot?

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
No he doesn't,... every town and city has its share of prem supporter wannabes,... we are no different,..... but this is the return of those who went before, in days of 20k+ most weeks, when we had a home,.. albeit the old decrepit Goldstone ( gone but not forgotten).... this is a new platform to identify with,... thats why we will sell 18500 season tickets within a fortnight from now,... this is why we will have a sellout season, and good crowds beyond that.... so wind your neck in,....... I have spoken, and I will be heard.

Totally this, now piss off back to your own board you pikey twat.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Hi friend. Welcome to NSC. :bigwave:

Now, suck my balls. :lolol:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
To be fair it must be quite difficult for him. It hasn't been much fun supporting Palace the last few seasons, then we start to win a few games and get a decent stadium sorted out, so he hasn't even got 'at least we're better than Brighton' to fall back on.

Chin up old chap, at least you won't have far to travel for the derby match if your team manages to avoid relegation again.

:)

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Bet you its him that has bought the season ticket not his neighbour. Sort of like reverse psychology - he's trying to justify wanting to support a decent club to himself! What Palace fan in their right mind would live in Brighton - every time you write your address or look at your post you get a lovely reminder of the Seagulls.....ha ha :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here