Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

your a joke club

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Wonderful grammer, makes me ashamed to have been born in Woodingdean, but when I left, there wasn't any caravans there, blimey how the standards have dropped

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
You're a **** but hey ho

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
sour-grapes.jpg

:wave:

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
id rather 10,000 die hard passionate fans

You are a bit optimistic aren't you, 10k in that place you call home after the season you have had,.... right mate, dream on..... back to 8k for you next year,.......

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Stop your moaning you little bitch, its hardly surprising weve managed to gain new fans as a result of the new stadium.
This thread has made you look like a right knobhead, jealous much?

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
He may have a point there though, neveretheless :shutup:

No he doesn't,... every town and city has its share of prem supporter wannabes,... we are no different,..... but this is the return of those who went before, in days of 20k+ most weeks, when we had a home,.. albeit the old decrepit Goldstone ( gone but not forgotten).... this is a new platform to identify with,... thats why we will sell 18500 season tickets within a fortnight from now,... this is why we will have a sellout season, and good crowds beyond that.... so wind your neck in,....... I have spoken, and I will be heard.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Couldn't resist writing on here, live in Woodingdean brighton but croydon born palace fan and its f***ing disgusting to see the amount of man u, arsenal chelsea etc fans around me getting season tickets for you lot becasue 'it looks nice' my neighbor a man u fan passionate but getting a brighton season ticket and he insists to me he is not going to get hooked and support brighton huhhh!! wheres the logic. its just funny to see all the ' where were u when you where sh*t fans coming out' its true people that wouldnt even dream of seeing you are now suddenly hardened albion fans its pathetic id rather 10,000 die hard passionate fans than some some plastic man u chelsea arsenal fans resulting in you because its too expensive to see there proper team they support.

Just dont get too agitated when you see half the of falmer sitting when you score not interested. turning into another fulham cheap premier league football plastic fans that purely go for a game of football no passion. Living in brighton i can just see the amount of people who dont ever SUPPORT brighton getting season tickets its a joke like i said 'where were they when u where shit' you still are but still where have these lot been at withdean which has only just started selling out in years!!

good luck and cover your mouths at falmer if you feel yourself singing glory glory man united!!! JOKE CLUB

:lolol: :lolol: Jealous inbred ****.

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
You're clearly an idiot. Not taking into account the amount of fans who didn't want to buy into 'the withdean experience tm' due to it being shit. You're also not taking into account that Withdean season ticket prices were relatively expensive compared to the pricing for Falmer.
Of course there will be a fair share of jcl's coming along as its cheaper for them than spending £100 odd on seeing their favourite Premier League teams. But if you think there aren't any such fans at Palarse too you're living in a fantasy land. In fact on holiday i met a Spurs fan who had an s/t at Smellhurst the crazy bastard.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here