Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

You are the Judge...

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Well, if I was judge, applying the law as I know it - which is far from certain to be right:

Man B loses out, gets nothing
Man A has to pay up
Mother gets to do what the hell she likes.

I prefer Easy 10's answer though.

Barnet Seagull

Luxury Player
Jul 14, 2003
Falmer, soon...
So, Man A is real father

Man B assumed he was father for 2 years then finds out Man A is.

Both Man A and Man B should be paying maintenance and both should have visitation rights if they so wish.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
The mother should pay the current going rate to Man A as a sperm donor and let him get on with his life.

She should be grateful to Man B for his ongoing support, and stay as friendly as she can with him for her child's sake. He may end up appreciating a steadying influence, after Mum finishes with Men C, D, E, F, G, H.......

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Good point HKFC. The stupid bint must've been letting both blokes blow their beans up her in the same time period for this confusion to arise in the first place. As TMLS would say: SLUT-FACED WHOARE :angry::angry::angry:

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Well, she wasn't.
:lolol: Are you man B or something. Seriously, one of the women might be better placed to answer this, what sort of time difference between blokes would cause her to get her dates mixed up, one week, two weeks? Also, what sort of contraception, if any, was she using, that would've given her an idea of who the father was. If it was too close to call she should've had a paternity test. I'd hazard a guess that she wasn't sure and just stuck her head in the sand and hoped it was B.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
:lolol: Are you man B or something. Seriously, one of the women might be better placed to answer this, what sort of time difference between blokes would cause her to get her dates mixed up, one week, two weeks? Also, what sort of contraception, if any, was she using, that would've given her an idea of who the father was. If it was too close to call she should've had a paternity test. I'd hazard a guess that she wasn't sure and just stuck her head in the sand and hoped it was B.
I suspect she presumed it was B.

When she had her doubts, then she had the tests done.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006

In that case I bet she ends up with maintenance payments from both man A and B (Neither of who will get access to the child) She'll probably get a chunk of they're pensions as well and all the social security she can spend. Am I close?

By the way do any of them post on NSC?

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
In that case I bet she ends up with maintenance payments from both man A and B (Neither of who will get access to the child) She'll probably get a chunk of they're pensions as well and all the social security she can spend. Am I close?

By the way do any of them post on NSC?

Nothing to do with anyone on here. Nor anyone I know for that matter.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here