Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

You are the Judge...

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
The lawyers make a lot of money out of it.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
If man B was chosen as the father and is noted on the birth cert as the father and the child is legally adopted and the man does not wish to give up his right to access, then the woman has to grant access as in the event of the woman's death he shall remain the legal guardian in the eyes of the law. however, there is nothing from stopping the woman from moving 100 miles away, providing that both legal guardians can agree rights of access.

Man a is still the biological father and he is liable for maintenance as at the time of conception, the woman and the man had consensual sex.

IN the event that either party withholds access then the will likely forfeit their right to access and this will be granted to the other party.

However, I've been known to be wrong occasionally!

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
What are the chances of dating someone called Man A then after finishing a relationship with him dating someone called Man B?

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
I think Man A will have to pay maintenance and Man B gets nothing in the way of access, unless the woman decides that she wants to remain friendly.

Man B has made a financial offer that will be sufficient to maintain the child, but is contesting the woman's right to move away.

If I was the judge, I would make the woman accept the offer and require her to give Man B access or even give Man B custody of the child (with the woman being given reasonable access).

Man A doesn't want to know. The woman deserted him. She has plans to make a career (which will generate sufficient income to maintain the child, with the contributions of Man B taken into account). In the light of all this, Man A should be let off the hook.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Frankly I feel even that would be something of an anti-climax, TLO.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here