Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

yids

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
If Twente lose in Milan now this hasn't done to much damage, as it'll make it a 5 game league for the other 3 teams..

Pathetic to watch. Our back four isn't even premiership standard, let alone champions league standard.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Not sure if he will have the cheek to trot out the 'bare bones' shit, but I think we can safely guess that it won't be HIS FAULT.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Far from a bite here, but I'll still stand by what I've said before...anyone over the age of 12 who says "Palarse" "Manure" "Spuds" "Wet Spam" etc really needs to take at look at themselves.

Them people are the ones who have players names on the backs of their shirts.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
:lolol: Just seen that on Facebook. Dunno about the "every game" bit - 10 years ago, yes. Now, I'm gunna have to disagree.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Bale, probably, on form the best Left Winger in the world ..at the moment.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Not sure if he will have the cheek to trot out the 'bare bones' shit, but I think we can safely guess that it won't be HIS FAULT.

Heh heh, it's funny because it's true :lolol:

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
:lolol: Just seen that on Facebook. Dunno about the "every game" bit - 10 years ago, yes. Now, I'm gunna have to disagree.

I take my hat off to you mate, your taking the ribbing in good humour and come across as far more of a real football fan than half the tossers on here who go on about plastics and whove probably only been a 'fan' since euro 96:thumbsup:

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
I wouldn't have Hutton ahead of Whing, let along Calderon.
How he is playing in the Champions League I'll never know.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here