Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

yids

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Sold out in 45 minutes, didn't they? I couldn't get tickets so doing United Away instead.

You doing Twente?
You're missing out mate, I went there when we played them last season, a packed San Siro on a big European night is an atmosphere to behold, not sure it will be packed for inter v spurs though.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
You're missing out mate, I went there when we played them last season, a packed San Siro on a big European night is an atmosphere to behold, not sure it will be packed for inter v spurs though.
I'm not sure most Inter fans have even heard of Spurs.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007

Why wouldn't it be sold out? I think any seat that doesn't get taken up will be had by a Spurs fan.

Missing out I agree, I'm gutted, but I'll wait for the next biggy in the last 16/8 :lolol:

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
15 thousand going

Intrigued by this figure. Where did you get that from?

With only 5k seats for Spurs surprised that 10k would go on the off chance (or is it pay on the gate and take your chances in the home end with the ITs?).

Majority travelling that far will be on packages which surely only go to people with tickets?

And its not as if Spurs havent been in Europe in recent times, and with a good chance of progressing.

Not saying they wont take that many but a little suspicious.

My guess is we would take c6k. Not the same for us as never in Europe, but know some Albion, particularly families, would be put off as its in Italy with the potential for copper/local trouble.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Most of the San Siro is neutral...20 Euro's a ticket too..so cheap.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Why wouldn't it be sold out?

To put it bluntly mate, you're not a big european name,you're the english equivalent of twente,sure the average italian fan will probably have heard of you, but wont really know much about you, i 'll stand by to eat humble pie, but i'll also question the figure of 15,000 going out there.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
To put it bluntly mate, you're not a big european name,you're the english equivalent of twente,sure the average italian fan will probably have heard of you, but wont really know much about you, i 'll stand by to eat humble pie, but i'll also question the figure of 15,000 going out there.

I know there's official trips (flying) to Milan, Geneva, Zurich and a few other places. I heard 12'000, which is believeable, as we took 8'000 to Prague in our first game back in Europe for 7 years.

How many Chelsea in Moscow yesterday? Did you go / have you been? Russia has always appealed to me.

Was quoting another poster about the home leg/group game/whatever.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
I know there's official trips (flying) to Milan, Geneva, Zurich and a few other places. I heard 12'000, which is believeable, as we took 8'000 to Prague in our first game back in Europe for 7 years.

How many Chelsea in Moscow yesterday? Did you go / have you been? Russia has always appealed to me.

Was quoting another poster about the home leg/group game/whatever.
Havent been mate, the one i really want to go to now is the bernabeu, always strikes me as more of a football stadium than the nou camp.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
My Dad went to the Bernabeu the last time we played there (80's I think), and said it was incredible - it's got even bigger since then aswell, surely?

Valencia would be good too, I reckon.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Great start by Spuds

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports