Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Yesterday I tipped up Darren Ferguson next BHAFC manager at 100/1 now 6/4 favourite.

I think you're an idiot. It seems others do too. Are we bullying you?

I have the solution. Every time someone disagrees with something you press the disagree button, this will take you to a sub forum where all the disagreers can discuss why they disagree and elect a spokesman to then return to the main forum where the disagreement was aired, that way only one person is really disagreeing and no bullying can take place.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
It certainly seems as if you are encouraging bullying behaviour, yes. Rallying your clique to pick on anyone who dares disagree with you.
My first post on this thread was post 202 I believe, so no, I've not been involved in this at all.

You seem like a complete clown. Do you do childrens parties?

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
It certainly seems as if you are encouraging bullying behaviour, yes. Rallying your clique to pick on anyone who dares disagree with you.

You bully my senses every week with your constant moaning about the atmosphere and how shite the Amex is and how you wish all the JCLs and plastics would go away and how great the Goldstone and Withdean were and how we'd be better off with just 15000 proper fans and...........

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Seriously you get out the wrong-side of the bed? The OP lied about a bet was asked to prove it could not and admitted he lied end of. Bullying? :mad:

Sussex By The Sea
Jul 21, 2011
What is going on here. I have arrived. :sheep:

5mins-from-amex

Sep 1, 2011
coldean
Wow i cant believe just how seriously some people take the internet! From looking back through the thread it would appeare that it was US who got all hot around the collar and then started mouthing off.

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
This reminds me of that thread a few years back where some young lad was considering a career as a professional gambler. He claimed to have backed some tennis player on betfair for a few grand not realising that you can see on betfair all of the money backed and laid for each price. He then photoshoped a receipt claiming their was an error with betfair's software. Whatever happened to him? I assume he now living in his mansion in Monaco?

Haha YES I had many bouts with him, HsomethingH or very similar?

Can't believe it took 11 odd pages for someone to say this!

Wow. A bunch of adults bullying a bloke for no reason on an internet forum.

Poor form NSC.

Honestly, do you think before you post??

Yes indeed.

Here you go, was easier to find than I thought (I might have exaggerated about his stake a little reading it back - it was a couple of years back though and I've had a drink since then!).

http://nortr3nixy.nimpr.uk/showt...et-is-for-you!&highlight=professional+gambler

Brilliant thanks, off to read that, what a bell end he was :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here