Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Yesterday I tipped up Darren Ferguson next BHAFC manager at 100/1 now 6/4 favourite.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I have taken a rest from the fun. For the record I tipped DF at 100/1. The bet could only be laid through bet victor through setting up an account which I did not want to do. The said person who gave me the info created an account himself and laid £ 25 at 100/1 and I have a small slice of this. The original intention of the post was to see if anyone else did. " Gloating ? " maybe, hands up. I guess I should have expected that to be an own goal on here. All the best US.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
I have taken a rest from the fun. For the record I tipped DF at 100/1. The bet could only be laid through bet victor through setting up an account which I did not want to do. The said person who gave me the info created an account himself and laid £ 25 at 100/1 and I have a small slice of this. The original intention of the post was to see if anyone else did. " Gloating ? " maybe, hands up. I guess I should have expected that to be an own goal on here. All the best US.

Surely it wouldn't be too much trouble to get him to screenshot his betting slip, then post it on here to get £100 for the REMF?

Krusty

Sep 9, 2006

Seriously, I cannot BELIEVE you are back on this thread. Just leave it alone.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Seriously, I cannot BELIEVE you are back on this thread. Just leave it alone.

Just stating the case in a civilised manner. That is all. In the scheme of things going on this thread rates at 0.00001 in the important issues facing the World.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
GOLDEN thread this. Wonderful stuff. *ducks*

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex

Was that the Duncan Ferguson post?

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles

Did you or did you not state that you had bet £25 on it? Seriously?

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Why would it be 'gloating'? Did I miss something on the front page and DF is now the manager of the Albion? Or would you consider 'gloating' about laying off a not-insubstantial (depending on your circumstances, I guess) on a none-too-secure wager?

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Bollocks to all this - who shat on the Palace dressing room floor and what odds are being offered ?

Wasn't it on the wall rather than the floor?

It's starting to sound like a rugby song.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Yesterday I tipped up Darren Ferguson next BHAFC manager at 100/1 now 6/4 favou

Just stating the case in a civilised manner. That is all. In the scheme of things going on this thread rates at 0.00001 in the important issues facing the World.

Why do you do it to yourself? Just stop.

And clearly this thread rates a little higher than that in things going on in your world?

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Wasn't it on the wall rather than the floor?

It's starting to sound like a rugby song.

There is a nasty rumour it was xxxxxxxx. I simply cannot believe that can you ?

Last edited by a moderator:

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
There is a nasty rumour it was xxxxxxx. I simply cannot believe that can you ?

So does that mean I shouldnt put £25 on it, even though its being offered at 100-1

Last edited by a moderator:

Dec 29, 2011

So you went from claiming you backed him at 100/1, to saying you only 'tipped him' for other people to back him (denying you put money on him), to again claiming you backed him through a third party. :tosser:

aftershavedave

Jul 9, 2003
as 10cc say, not in hove

but when you posted this "hot tip" i checked straight away to see who was 100-1 and your tip wasn't there. i did briefly consider backing robbie fowler on the back of your "tip" but i'm glad i didn't! did you make the whole thing up?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here