May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Well said that man.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I don't think it is a problem any worse than we have had before.

Just a combination of things, mainly holiday time, crap weather on the day, not great away attendance and losing the first two games. I expect the next game to be over 6,000.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Another Naylor dig in there. Kuipers was "surprisingly" beaten at his near post. 1) The header came from the middle of our area. 2) It went in off the post, ie as far from Kuipers' reach as it could possibly have been. If that goal was Michel's fault then I'm a Thai ladyboy. Still, Naylor has to stick to his McGhee agenda I suppose. Pathetic.

Why is a match report saying something negative about Kuipers a 'McGhee agenda'?

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
I'm going to get one sorted next week sometime, hopefully Millwall will be on sale then aswell

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Of all the players McGhee fell out with, Michel is probably the only one still here. I sense in Naylor's reporting that he wants Kuipers to fail, and Wilkins for that matter, just to prove McGhee was right.

Hhhmmmm I think that is stretching the imagination a bit far.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
It's only my opinion but the ball came in at the near post and I felt that Kuipers positioning was wrong and that he was partly at fault.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country

Another Naylor dig in there. Kuipers was "surprisingly" beaten at his near post. 1) The header came from the middle of our area. 2) It went in off the post, ie as far from Kuipers' reach as it could possibly have been. If that goal was Michel's fault then I'm a Thai ladyboy. Still, Naylor has to stick to his McGhee agenda I suppose. Pathetic.

About as pathetic as that Cock Richie Morris and his anti-Kuipers comments in 4-4-2 followed by his crap on the phone-in.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
:shutup:u are one boring prick

Is he? HB&B has given us a link to an article from the Argus as you have done many a time.

As far as I can tell it is actually a rallying cry to get people back to Withdean as opposed to undermining the manager, Vulture, as you do in nearly every thread.

I suspect the stayaways will bleat if we are forced to sell someone like Lynch earlier than expected to make up the deficits.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Indeed they will. And they'll justify not going with 'what's the point - they've sold all the good players'.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
As far as I can tell it is actually a rallying cry to get people back to Withdean

By starting a thread titled "Yes all you bastards sitting at home trying to listen to Seagulls World"

???

Do me a favour :rolleyes:

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Is he? HB&B has given us a link to an article from the Argus as you have done many a time.

As far as I can tell it is actually a rallying cry to get people back to Withdean as opposed to undermining the manager, Vulture, as you do in nearly every thread.

I suspect the stayaways will bleat if we are forced to sell someone like Lynch earlier than expected to make up the deficits.

:shutup:Have you got kids?Do you have to pay the bills?For fucks sake cant some of you ****s on here see there is more important things in life then the Albion.Yes I love the club but some things in life like feeding my kids and clothing them are more important.I dont need certain pricks on here telling me I am a bad fan because I can not afford £25 every other week to go and watch football.I must of spent thousands in the past so just go and f*** right off.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here