Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Yes all you bastards sitting at home trying to listen to Seagulls World

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
By starting a thread titled "Yes all you bastards sitting at home trying to listen to Seagulls World"

???

Do me a favour :rolleyes:

Not how I would have worded it, but we know HB&B is not one to beat about the bush!

:shutup:Have you got kids?Do you have to pay the bills?For fucks sake cant some of you ****s on here see there is more important things in life then the Albion.Yes I love the club but some things in life like feeding my kids and clothing them are more important.I dont need certain pricks on here telling me I am a bad fan because I can not afford £25 every other week to go and watch football.I must of spent thousands in the past so just go and f*** right off.

I don't know if you go or not. It was directed at the fans that choose not to attend Withdean as they don't like it, thus depriving the club of valuable revenue. Again it is all down to personal choice, but how much of a fan can you be by not attending through choice? Of course, it is none of my business, but I don't see how one could do that, just my opinion.

I know nothing of your personal situation, as we have not met, I guess you are not called Vulture or Kestrel in real life! No need to get so defensive.

The boring bit still stands, with your daily digs at Dick Knight and Dean Wilkins. You may not feel they are not the man to lead us, but I don't think we need reminding of your stance all the time. No doubt we will have a Wilkins in or out poll soon etc.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
I can see both sides of the coin, in one respect, the cost of watching the Albion at home is certainly expensive, and I don't believe that the club have the pricing right. If they truly want to fill Withdean, they are doing to need to drop the price drastically, and I can't see that happening.

On the other hand, we all know how much the club need the money, and so my shock at the price is tempered by accepting the situation that the club is in, and will continue to be in for some time.

On balance, I'll go to more home games that I'll miss, but then I can afford to, so is less of a problem for me anyway. I don't have a season ticket because I have 3 very young kids, once they are old enough to attend, I'll be taking them as much as they want to go.

mattieoo

Nov 17, 2005
in the cold
:shutup:Have you got kids?Do you have to pay the bills?For fucks sake cant some of you ****s on here see there is more important things in life then the Albion.Yes I love the club but some things in life like feeding my kids and clothing them are more important.I dont need certain pricks on here telling me I am a bad fan because I can not afford £25 every other week to go and watch football.I must of spent thousands in the past so just go and f*** right off.

well said

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
It's only my opinion but the ball came in at the near post and I felt that Kuipers positioning was wrong and that he was partly at fault.
Where would you have had him stand then? His position was fine, he was covering as much of the goal as he could. He wasn't beaten at his 'near' post as he was in the middle of the goal, and the header came from the middle. Just happened that it was headed right in the corner, going in off the post in fact, no keeper would have saved that.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Not how I would have worded it, but we know HB&B is not one to beat about the bush!

I don't know if you go or not. It was directed at the fans that choose not to attend Withdean as they don't like it, thus depriving the club of valuable revenue. Again it is all down to personal choice, but how much of a fan can you be by not attending through choice? Of course, it is none of my business, but I don't see how one could do that, just my opinion.

I know nothing of your personal situation, as we have not met, I guess you are not called Vulture or Kestrel in real life! No need to get so defensive.

The boring bit still stands, with your daily digs at Dick Knight and Dean Wilkins. You may not feel they are not the man to lead us, but I don't think we need reminding of your stance all the time. No doubt we will have a Wilkins in or out poll soon etc.

You calling me boring oh dear:lolol:

Stumpy Tim

Ridiculous - that post from Tim Preston Park, Central Brighton p*sses me off. How can he comment on other people's situations like that. Frankly, for most people the Albion ISN'T the most important thing in the world... if it tops your pathetic existence then fair enough, but don't lecture other people.

I live in Sydney, so I think I have an excuse - but it doesn't matter if you live in Tongdean Lane. If you don't want to go you shouldn't have tw*ts moaning at you for making your decision on what to do with your precious Saturday's

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Frankly, for most people the Albion ISN'T the most important thing in the world... if it tops your pathetic existence then fair enough, but don't lecture other people.

And that, in one sentence, is possibly the best thing I have ever read on here.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
HB &B is surely the most ignorant poster on NSC these days.
A great way to encourage the "stay aways" by calling them bastards. I can only presume that if he talks to people in the real world the same as he does on here, he has had the odd smack in the mouth. I wouldn,t be sorry to hear that someone in the future would do it again.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Kuipers in bad positioning shocker!!! Who would believe it. :ohmy:

Chez (who doesn,t go to watch anymore) jumps on the bandwagon. Who would believe it...!

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
HB &B is surely the most ignorant poster on NSC these days.
A great way to encourage the "stay aways" by calling them bastards. I can only presume that if he talks to people in the real world the same as he does on here, he has had the odd smack in the mouth. I wouldn,t be sorry to hear that someone in the future would do it again.

Top post Colin,the bloke comes across as a right prick and I am sure there would be a big q to punch his lights out if he spoke like that in real life.

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
Ridiculous - that post from Tim Preston Park, Central Brighton p*sses me off. How can he comment on other people's situations like that. Frankly, for most people the Albion ISN'T the most important thing in the world... if it tops your pathetic existence then fair enough, but don't lecture other people.

I live in Sydney, so I think I have an excuse - but it doesn't matter if you live in Tongdean Lane. If you don't want to go you shouldn't have tw*ts moaning at you for making your decision on what to do with your precious Saturday's

Thats no excuse Tim ... you can leave on Friday , pick me up via Hong Kong get to London on sat Morning .. Go to game , back up to London Sat eve in time for flight back ..:thumbsup:

Stumpy Tim

Thats no excuse Tim ... you can leave on Friday , pick me up via Hong Kong get to London on sat Morning .. Go to game , back up to London Sat eve in time for flight back ..:thumbsup:

I've checked the flights and you're right. $2000 return + entrance fee. Bargain. The flight from HK leaves at midnight on the Friday - see you there

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
The club will get the crowds that the quality of football deserves, no amount of berating, begging, scaremongering or endless discussions about the cost of Withdean will change that.

Either the board invest more in the team or the current players show a massive improvement on last season or the crowds will continue to fall.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
We need strenghtening in midfield otherwise at best we will be mid-table - crowds may improve if this happens.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
It's only an opinion, but I honestly reckon Naylor would LOVE it if we go down this season with Wilkins and White in charge, and Michel in goal.[/QUOTE]

Why on earth would Andy Naylor want us to go down? Any journalist that follows a team week in, week out is bound to want them to be as successful as possible. Don't you think he'd prefer to be working at The Valley, or Bramall Lane, or Portman Road or Molineux etc this season?

Some of the rubbish directed at the bloke on here is ludicrous. Paranoia.

And for what it's worth, I thought Kuipers was at fault for the goal too. Beaten at his near post. The look on some of the defenders' faces would suggest they agreed.

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
I've checked the flights and you're right. $2000 return + entrance fee. Bargain. The flight from HK leaves at midnight on the Friday - see you there

Dont forget all those frequent flier miles we can earn !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here