Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

x factor

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Just watched the results show on Sky + and all of the contestants sang their charity single version of Rose Royce Wishing on A Star that is all bar Frankie Cocozza who wanst on it.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Just watched the results show on Sky + and all of the contestants sang their charity single version of Rose Royce Wishing on A Star that is all bar Frankie Cocozza who wasnt on it.

On the actual winner I think that its being geared for Amelia Lily to win.

Last edited:

Oct 25, 2003
On the actual winner I think that its being geared for Amelia Lily to win.

how? the winner is decided by the public

personally think marcus will win........he (and little mix to be fair) have never been in the bottom 2 (unlike amelia and mischa) so seem to be popular with the public

early on i thought mischa would be the winner, however she's been in the bottom 2 more than once so can't be that popular, and has only been saved by mediocre contestants in the face off.....amelia has also been in the bottom 2, so can't really see either winning a one-on-one public vote against marcus who hasn't had a single poor week

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
how? the winner is decided by the public

So we are led to believe but who knows how the voting went accurately? ITV can publish whatever figures that they want and say that was the vote but then again they wouldnt do that would they!!

The same goes for Strictly Come Dancing who I predict will have a male winner this year as Kara Tointon won it last year.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
the black girl with the topiary hair and thighs like tree trunks ( whoever told her she looked good in leggings?)is the best singer, the black scouse lad is the best male singer...the blonde bird who came back in shouts too much and the the girl band dress like trollops and sing flat..apart from that, I think the fat white gay scouser should have won .

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
So we are led to believe but who knows how the voting went accurately? ITV can publish whatever figures that they want and say that was the vote but then again they wouldnt do that would they!!

The same goes for Strictly Come Dancing who I predict will have a male winner this year as Kara Tointon won it last year.

ITV have to log the vote on a week by week basis and an independent company and a professional auditing company are made aware of the results. About 10 people outside of ITV know the weekly vote and then ITV will publish it after the final. As an example, a few years ago when Ollie Murs came second, he was in a sing off against jedward at the final five stage. It was 2-1 in favour of Ollie and Danni minogue had the final vote. If she'd taken it to deadlock then jedward would have won as having the higher public vote.

For what its worth. This year I think that its between Marcus and Little Mix. Micha B is the best singer but just comes across as too 'focussed' and whilst Amelia has a great voice she may have a backlash for having been 'brought back'. After all, its not a singing contest but a publicity one.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Amelia Lily ruined 'China In Your Hand'.

She ruined the entire format by being allowed back into the competition. Misha B is a strong singer but what sort of a career is she going to have? The public don't vote for her because of the bullying thing and even if she wins it she's hardly going to be selling out arenas (as the judges keep saying she will) because she's too unpopular - she'd be lucky to sell out Seaford Conservative Club on a Saturday night with free ale and bingo on offer to the first 150 through the door.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
Amelia Lily ruined 'China In Your Hand'.

harsh. I heard Carol Decker sing it live at one of those 80's tribute hear and now shows a few years ago and I have to tell you that Amelia was a far better 'live' performance. having said which, the original single is one of the great 80s tracks

Manx Shearwater

Jun 28, 2011
Brighton
I agree that Misha is the most polished performer, but she won't win as the public clearly don't like her.

I think it was a travesty that Amelia Lily was booted out in the first place, given the dross in the other categories (Louis Walsh, you know what I'm saying!), but they could only keep 3 per category. I think its between her and Marcus.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I personally think Marcus should win. Bens Grandmother thinks him or Little Mix as she doesnt want a female to win because of Kelly Rowlands being up herself.

Last edited:

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
I agree that Misha is the most polished performer, but she won't win as the public clearly don't like her.

I think it was a travesty that Amelia Lily was booted out in the first place, given the dross in the other categories (Louis Walsh, you know what I'm saying!), but they could only keep 3 per category. I think its between her and Marcus.

What a talented fellow you are - good at parking advice and a decent opinion of X Factor !!!! :thumbsup:

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
I wouldn't be at all annoyed if Marcus, Amelia or Little Mix won.

Misha B on the other hand makes me want to punch her every time I see that smug smile !!!!

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
It's f***ing WWF. They decide the winner months back.

Indeed, then they manipulate the public to vote the way they want them to with the editing of the show. Last nights results show editing made it quite obvious that they wanted Janet out, lots references to her forgetting her lines again. Once she was in the bottom two it was a no brainer.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Last nights results show editing made it quite obvious that they wanted Janet out, lots references to her forgetting her lines again. Once she was in the bottom two it was a no brainer.

No one survives against Misha B in the bottom two. They may as well forget the sing off each time and just vote her through.

Janet's Chasing Cars was a bad song choice last night "If I lay here If I just lay here, would you lie with me and just forget the words"
:smile:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here