Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

x factor

Keyser Söze

Jul 21, 2010
Admittedly the lads hair is nothing short of a disgrace.

With regards to his voice, he's not voting himself in folks. He's trying his best with the odds against him. He's hardly going to say 'f*** it, I should leave because the others are better than me.' He is easily the worst on there at the moment so everyone will get their wish soon I'd expect.

He seems to be annoying a few bods on here, which is enough to get a thumbs up from me :)

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
This year's contestants have to be the worst in Z Factor history. They're either complete non-entities or control freak nutters. Even Johnny Robinson has an element of the calculating about him.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
As the wife is addicted, I do end up knowing more about X-Factor than I would like to admit.

And on that basis, I agree that this year's crop of cnuts is undoubtedly the worst ever. I really can't see any talent there, at all. Usually there's at least one or two that you think, "well, not my cup of tea, but at least they can sing". Not this year.

I would still do Tulisa though.

Aug 21, 2011
Never watch the crap. People who watch are idiots with no musical taste what so ever. Rock stars are made from theire own talents not from being exploited on national tv to line the pockets of others. I mean what the fek is jus all about ?

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Never watch the crap. People who watch are idiots with no musical taste what so ever. Rock stars are made from theire own talents not from being exploited on national tv to line the pockets of others. I mean what the fek is jus all about ?

What sanctimonious crap. Just because someone auditions for the X factor doesn't preclude them from having talent.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005

Nice rant, crap but nice

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
People who watch are idiots with no musical taste what so ever.

Or maybe, just maybe, we see it for what it is - easy watching weekend entertainment ? I certainly don't take it as a serious music show.

[MENTION=1272]bhafc99[/MENTION] - agreed I'd do Tulisa given the chance but she certainly has no talent musically and even less as a judge.

Sep 1, 2011
Or maybe, just maybe, we see it for what it is - easy watching weekend entertainment ? I certainly don't take it as a serious music show.

[MENTION=1272]bhafc99[/MENTION] - agreed I'd do Tulisa given the chance but she certainly has no talent musically and even less as a judge.

Also its good to be in the know, when you go into work and all the woman our talking about the x factor and you can get involved

Bring back the old judges

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Also its good to be in the know, when you go into work and all the woman our talking about the x factor and you can get involved

Bring back the old judges

Bar getting rid of Louis please don't. The problem is most of the acts are poor, taking the focus away from the judges is a good thing. Watched the Xtra Factor (Caroline Flack is fit) and was quite funny that Kelly Clarkson basically ripped the format apart and said how she wouldn't have won because it is not based on singing alone

Sep 1, 2011
Bar getting rid of Louis please don't. The problem is most of the acts are poor, taking the focus away from the judges is a good thing. Watched the Xtra Factor (Caroline Flack is fit) and was quite funny that Kelly Clarkson basically ripped the format apart and said how she wouldn't have won because it is not based on singing alone

Caroline oh yes, and kelly clarkson has got slightly podgy if you ask me

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here