Joe - 8

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Joe head and shoulders the best so far.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Have high hopes for Stacey. Who will have the poisioned chalice of " I will always love you ", overplayed but a beautiful and inspiratonal song.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Who will have the poisioned chalice of " I will always love you ", overplayed but a beautiful and inspiratonal song.

I bet whoever does it arses up the bit in the middle.

IMHO the original was better than Whitney's version anyway.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
According to the X-Factor website no-one is doing I Will Always Love You, but the freak twins are going for the car crash telly approach by assaulting Oops I Did It Again.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Daniel 8

The problem is cowell is FAR too cocky. What with the personal standing ovation like " I have given a standing ovation therefore it is a big performance " incidentally ONLY for his acts and the milking the crowd with that smug expression on his face I am sure people want him to take a fall now.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
Daniel 8

The problem is cowell is FAR too cocky. What with the personal standing ovation like " I have given a standing ovation therefore it is a big performance " incidentally ONLY for his acts and the milking the crowd with that smug expression on his face I am sure people want him to take a fall now.

agree with that but he seems to have a far better voice than the rest of the field,whats the current betting US?

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Daniel 8

Given that he's richer and more successful than most, if not all, of the crowd (Clive Davis excluded, obviously) put together, I frankly doubt he gives a shite whether people want him to take a fall, or think he's cocky or whatever.

As long as people buy the music of whoever wins, he's a happy bunny.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here