Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

X Factor

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
Was also very good to see Robbie who has more talent singularly than all the other four put together.

I do not want to get into a debate about Take That, as I hate that kind of music, but Gary Barlow has way more talent than Robbie.

Robbie was shocking today...

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Good to see Williams embarrass himself though. The decision to leave the best band in the world under the guidance of Mr Barlow, the finest musician our country will ever see, looks more shambolic by the day.

Is that why Take That have begged him to rejoin them to help sell their tour, so much that he has agreed.

As an entertainer Robbie Williams if far far in front of Take That. As a singer I am not sure.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Is that why Take That have begged him to rejoin them to help sell their tour, so much that he has agreed.

As an entertainer Robbie Williams if far far in front of Take That. As a singer I am not sure.

while not wanting to get into the Robbie v Take That thing (they both do what they do very well and have made a few quid from it) you really need to get your facts right. Take That have just finished a hugely successful sell out tour without Robbie Williams so I don't think begged him to come back has ever been mentioned.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
You can vote if you live in Northern Ireland. But not sure they need it. My 15 year old daughter and a lot of her chums think the twins are great. Not sure if they are being ironic - but defo have a following in the mainland.

My kids both liked the twins. Fortunately, they're too young to work out how to vote but I'm sure there are a few kids out there who know only too well and are happy to vote for them. I bet J&E are not in the first five to get kicked out but will go the minute it's up to a judges' vote.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
If they get through to the final 5 the judges have no power anymore and its the public vote only.

simmo

Feb 8, 2008
She had a backing track behind her, but was definately singing live. I thought Robbie was good.

Kandy Rain, goodbye, unfortunately.

Robbie was good!!! kept on talking general b0ll0cks (how many times did he have to say it's great to be here, or words to that effect) through his track.

When he was talking to Dermot after his eyes were like saucers, it's like they were literally about to pop out of his head, he definitely was on something massively before that, probably coke, dire!

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Kandy rain are toast. The bitchy girls will vote them out.

Dannii was always going to vote them out because Rachel is her act and Cheryl would have voted them out because they are shit.

Quite how the talentless twins got through is utterly beyond me. The two worst performanceson Saturday were Kandy Rain and the twins - by a f***ing MILE

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
why do u lot watch this crap?!:shootself

Speaking for myself...
stacey-solomon.jpg

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
The Twins WILL NOT go out. I can GUARANTEE that. The fact Cowell said it would be a nightmare if they won what just what I wanted to hear. The Cowell backlash starts now. I think the UK public are in the mood to bring Cowell down a peg or two. Its easy making money out of Loena Lewis one the greatest singers in the World but try and make money form the MONSTROUS twins !. Vote Johnny and Edward.

Are you serious with this post? Cowell just did make lots of money out of the twins - by people doing exactly what you said.

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
Are you serious with this post? Cowell just did make lots of money out of the twins - by people doing exactly what you said.

that's a fair point - and one that is hard to argue against. Whatever the scenario Cowell wins. And if he does get a duffer he has no qualms about dropping them like a sack of shite. Just ask Leon...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here