Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

X Factor

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Kandy rain are toast. The bitchy girls will vote them out.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The Twins WILL NOT go out. I can GUARANTEE that. The fact Cowell said it would be a nightmare if they won what just what I wanted to hear. The Cowell backlash starts now. I think the UK public are in the mood to bring Cowell down a peg or two. Its easy making money out of Leona Lewis one the greatest singers in the World but try and make money form the MONSTROUS twins !. Vote Johnny and Edward.

:yahoo:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Burke was singing live.

little al

Crystal Palace fan
Apr 4, 2009
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
She had a backing track behind her, but was definately singing live. I thought Robbie was good.

Kandy Rain, goodbye, unfortunately.

She wasn't, she missed her lip sync a couple of times, also, when interviewed after she never had her own mic like Robbie did, which is a sure sign it wasn't switched on. You could also tell by the quality of sound.

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
Irish vote and sympathy vote - what Simon Cowell needs to do is praise them to the heavens next week

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
You can't vote in Ireland so that kind of rules that argument out!!

Good to see Williams embarrass himself though. The decision to leave the best band in the world under the guidance of Mr Barlow, the finest musician our country will ever see, looks more shambolic by the day.

That post is nearly as cringe worthy as your posts about Michel. :bla:

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
You can't vote in Ireland so that kind of rules that argument out!!

Good to see Williams embarrass himself though. The decision to leave the best band in the world under the guidance of Mr Barlow, the finest musician our country will ever see, looks more shambolic by the day.

There a few Irish people actually living on the mainland UK.:wozza:

Was also very good to see Robbie who has more talent singularly than all the other four put together.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here