Votes: 13 8.1%
  • Stacey (OMG) Jones?

Votes: 7 4.3%
  • Rage Against the Machine

Votes: 137 85.1%

• Total voters

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Will be very surprised if the Beeb don't rig the result same as they did to prevent The Sex Pistols claiming Number One spot in Jubilee week 1977. It's just too much effort to workaround a song that is a bit, uh, DIFFICULT.

All credit to the Beeb if they call it honestly though.

Why?

There's been a censored version of the song available for about 15 years....

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Will be very surprised if the Beeb don't rig the result same as they did to prevent The Sex Pistols claiming Number One spot in Jubilee week 1977. It's just too much effort to workaround a song that is a bit, uh, DIFFICULT.

All credit to the Beeb if they call it honestly though.

Lets hope Scott Mills boobs it and plays the fcuk version :dunce:

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
I bloody love rage

but I honestly COULDNT CARE LESS. It's not like it's actually going to change my life in ANY WAY

it will be funny for all of 10 seconds and then everyone will move on. And the radio can't even play the full version so it's PANTS.

I love the fact the whole campaign is about 'not bein spoon fed one choice' yet everyone is buying this single because they were TOLD to by a facebook group!

mad.

Last edited:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
The only reason I got the song is because I don't like "Christmas Number 1" being X factor every year without there being a competition.

Even if it wins, at least this years race for number 1 has been interesting, like it used to be when total shit like Mr Blobby made it to the top!

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Did someone say they have Joe live in the studio, that could be a tad flat.

THE LIST has just called number 6 correct, Robbie port vale Williams, come on THE LIST keep it going

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
I hope I'm wrong, but I'm sure it's easy to predict the numbers 20-3 from the mid week sales as not many will change as they are just not selling, so I'm not surprised they're correct thus far. Still think predicting the top two is based on speculation.

Come on RATM!

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Great stuff, postman pat and bob the builder singing chumbawunba.

Its all downloads these days, any music shown on prime time TV charts straight away, adverts, x factor songs performed during the shows.

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
I hope I'm wrong, but I'm sure it's easy to predict the numbers 20-3 from the mid week sales as not many will change as they are just not selling, so I'm not surprised they're correct thus far. Still think predicting the top two is based on speculation.

Come on RATM!

Just a Lady GaGa track away from finding out, but THE LIST has not lied so far.

Amazing if the two singles have sold over a million sales together.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here