Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

WTF Films

countryman

Jun 28, 2011
Paranormal activity 2 - an hour and a half of watching house in which nothing happens from a cctv camera.

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
Just remembered a very weird 90's teen movie, with similar dark, humorous tones to that of Donnie Darko, 'Doom Generation'. Very surreal, with a wonderful ending.

Last edited:

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
I vaguely rememeber a film from some years ago, maybe 80s about a bloke that is obsessed with a woman and to keep her he cuts off her arms and legs so she is just a torso with a head.

The main actor in it was quite well known, English, can't remember his name.

Not the film you're thinking of, but if its low budget horror you're after, look no further than 'Bodyparts'. A film about a mass murderer who's arms and legs get donated to various people, and...you can guess the rest.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I vaguely rememeber a film from some years ago, maybe 80s about a bloke that is obsessed with a woman and to keep her he cuts off her arms and legs so she is just a torso with a head.

The main actor in it was quite well known, English, can't remember his name.

Was that Boxing Helana? I remember watching that and being somewhat confused by the whole thing.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Donnie Darko

I watched Donnie Darko twice thinking I'd start to get it, then a third time and still didn't get it. Then I realised I probably got it because I didn't get it...

I'd add Inception to the list (if not already). Another I want to see again.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Some people suggest inception is a rip off (I disagree, just mentioning that to introduce...), particularly of:

eXistenZ

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
Pandorum, i was like WTF i just wasted 2 hours of my life watching that

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Triangle? I've not seen it, but I remember someone on here ended watching it on a loop without realising it.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I watched Apocalypto last night and thought about this thread. WTF.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I watched buried last night, that was pretty f***ed up!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here