Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

WTF Films

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I've never really "got" Total Recall either, even though I've seen it loads of times.

I just like the bit with three boobs.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Cold Fish was apparently based on a true story, but ends up being 2.5 hours of body-chopping and sordidity.

This is what someone on IMDB said: This bleak tale of repressed, inhibited tropical fish store owner Mr. Shamoto, who when coerced into business partnership by fellow tropical fish vendor Mr. Murata, eventually leads him to violence and serial murder.

This may be the blackest of black comedies you will see all year, but it is also the most furiously original and thought provoking.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Not sure if it's quite what the OP is after but I was numbed for a day or so after watching the Deer Hunter the 1st time

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Eraserhead
Mulholland Drive
The Butterfly Effect

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I enjoyed that and had no issues with it what so ever

another vote for Donnie Drako mind.

The bit at the end when he knew his life would bring nothing but disaster when as a baby in the womb deliberately severing his umbilical tube was very disturbing, upsetting and moving for me. It was a big ending and in a way WTF.

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
Timecrimes (Spanish sci-fi), Inception and Total Recall, whilst all enjoyable in their own way, left me rather befuddled at various points.

Capricorn

Aug 14, 2010
Perth, Australia
I watched American Psycho and Donnie Darko both one after the other in the ridiculous early hours of the morning. So although they had already impressed that 'factor' on me, the time I watched it enhanced it beyond imagining. Suffice to say, I went to sleep that night, pondering things beyond imagining. Now imagine if I was drunk aswell...

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
Mulholland Drive :shrug::shrug::shrug:

Donnie Darko :shrug::shrug::shrug:

Gafones

Jul 28, 2009
Brighton
Lost Highway.

Also agree with Time Crimes and the last reel of 2001.
Abre los Ojos - but it's just the original Vanilla Sky.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here