Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

WTF Films

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Notwithstanding the boys' own fun and games, and excessive use of dynamite, the plotline behind 'Where Eagles Dare' means you'd have to watch it three or four times to get what it was all about.

Which is just as well, seeing as it's on every Bank Holiday.

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom
Perhaps I didn't mention it,

The Holy Mountain.

Do not talk about 'WTF' until you have seen this film.

Thanks for telling us again...

I watched the youtube trailer, yeah it looks odd but is there any kind of story or is it just mad for mads sake? I find the best WTF films do still have a plot.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Thanks for telling us again...

I watched the youtube trailer, yeah it looks odd but is there any kind of story or is it just mad for mads sake? I find the best WTF films do still have a plot.

Yep. It's about a bloke who makes friends with a dwarf who has no hands or feet. He then meets an alchemist who turns a shit into gold and takes him on as an apprentice. This leads to a journey where he meets a priest and is reborn.

Fred Oliver - Legend

Jul 20, 2005
Valley Park
Yep. It's about a bloke who makes friends with a dwarf who has no hands or feet. He then meets an alchemist who turns a shit into gold and takes him on as an apprentice. This leads to a journey where he meets a priest and is reborn.

Any links to watch this film online for free?

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom
I vaguely rememeber a film from some years ago, maybe 80s about a bloke that is obsessed with a woman and to keep her he cuts off her arms and legs so she is just a torso with a head.

The main actor in it was quite well known, English, can't remember his name.

footychick

Nicola
Dec 8, 2005
Soham, United Kingdom
I vaguely rememeber a film from some years ago, maybe 80s about a bloke that is obsessed with a woman and to keep her he cuts off her arms and legs so she is just a torso with a head.

Darn, I know what you mean but can't remember the name.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton

Bob?

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Was going to star kim basinger, but she pulled out and got sued and it was a while before her career took off again.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
The Cook, The Thief, His wife and lover !!! VERY WEIRD !!

Gangsta

Jul 6, 2003
Withdean
Most mental ( but also funny ) film : Man Bites Dog. Utter Belgian Lunacy.

Twin Peaks is brilliant ( not the film though - thats shit ) - get the TV series box set - hours of entertainment. I defy anyone not to enjoy it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here