Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wounds still not healed after 25 years....

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
or spend billions in support of our allies "war of oil dependance"

and allow unfettered capatalism to make tax billions out of guns, amunition,logistics,transport,security,food,reconstruction,education,power,water, and the ultimate irony medicine. all as a by product of a war waged to secure american oil supplies for the next too few years

Agreed, now who was PM when we went into war with Iraq this time round...

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
brown is pissing the billions in support of a thatcherite banking based economy.

and you critise him for following your leader

Criticism for screwing the legacy he inherited.

northstandnorth

THE GOLDSTONE
Oct 13, 2003
A272 at 85 mph
you dont understand economics.

the legacy was poisoned by throwing the market open.wealth creation has been sold off or shut down,profit and dividends are diverted to overseas owners major industries have been destroyed all for short term gain.

this is why america has,despite causing the loss of confidence in the world wide banking system, gained from our slump. america has a virtually closed economy with massive defences built into their markets.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I do and opening up the markets was the best thing ever as we are not manufacturers we are service industry.

Whilst this does not suit all regions of this country it was the right decision.

northstandnorth

THE GOLDSTONE
Oct 13, 2003
A272 at 85 mph
I do and opening up the markets was the best thing ever as we are not manufacturers we are service industry.

Whilst this does not suit all regions of this country it was the right decision.

so much in touch with the market even dwayne foresaw the futility of your shop.

we were a manufacturing nation before ASM and adapted to market trends with innovation for centuries but you decide we cant manufacture. no wonder your shop went tits up

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
so much in touch with the market even dwayne foresaw the futility of your shop.

we were a manufacturing nation before ASM and adapted to market trends with innovation for centuries but you decide we cant manufacture. no wonder your shop went tits up

And just what shop was it that I ran then, please enlighten me

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
sorry.might have the wrong bloke.thought you ran the football shirt one.

but you still dont understand economics so dont open one

Don't worry I have no intention of working for myself, I work for one of those bastardised companies the Conservatives privitised as made a lot better.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
wow. he works for a company that should be generating wealth to pay for the national health service.
but now keeps a bunch of french,german or spanish people VERY happy

OK now tell me which company I work for............

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Here we go...........

Yes we should have carried on doing mining at probably three times the rate than anyone else in the world in an industry that cost billions to subsidise.

And keep the fecking red flag flying as well.......

no what we did was butcher the industrial heart of this country and turn it over to japan and europe.

The biggest scandal of the miners situation was that the industry was destroyed and 6 months late the bitch had to sign a deal with Poland to import coal at three times the price the UK coal industry could produce.

It was all about thatcherite politics and her spite.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
does not matter
water
power
gas
railways
rubbish collection
buses
banks

all foreign owned thanks to thatcher

Foreigned owned I'll accept but you know jack shit about what I do for a living.

And before you post again I am pleased to say I earn far more than what I would done in the public sector.

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Foreigned owned I'll accept but you know jack shit about what I do for a living.

And before you post again I am pleased to say I earn far more than what I would done in the public sector.

so British rail got away scott free did it?

I seem to recall her taking in the RMT and ASLEF

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
so British rail got away scott free did it?

I seem to recall her taking in the RMT and ASLEF

Private money has made the Railways far better than previous, you should enjoy your comfort on Southern Railway.

I am miles from the being actually Railway owned now but still provide services.

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Private money has made the Railways far better than previous, you should enjoy your comfort on Southern Railway.

I am miles from the being actually Railway owned now but still provide services.

private money?

What French money?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
no what we did was butcher the industrial heart of this country and turn it over to japan and europe.

The biggest scandal of the miners situation was that the industry was destroyed and 6 months late the bitch had to sign a deal with Poland to import coal at three times the price the UK coal industry could produce.

It was all about thatcherite politics and her spite.

Who naturally made things a lot cheaper........

Forget that though perhaps you would have like to pay more

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
What I have never understood is why so many Americans hold Thatcher in such high esteem. When you explain to them that a lot of Brits wish she had been strangled at birth they are always amazed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here