Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

would you or do you let your dog lick your face?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Good thread, and I totally agree. Anyone who lets their dog lick their face is an utter MUTANT.

Dogs each shit, lick their own genitals and lick their own and other dogs' arseholes. Someone who is happy to have THAT pasted all over their own lips and mug needs to have a serious word with themselves.

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
Absolutely DISGUSTEROUS.

Just shows how stupid and pathetic some people become with animals.

:amex::ascarf:

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
My brother once asked me if I wished I could do what his dog was doing at that moment, which was licking it's bollocks. I was thinking about a witty reply, when he said, 'Give him a tin of Chum and he'll let you...' :lolol:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Anyone who is prepared to handle steaming shit through a little plastic bag, every morning, for the sake of a bit of companionship, is a bit wrong in the head anyway.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
My brother once asked me if I wished I could do what his dog was doing at that moment, which was licking it's bollocks. I was thinking about a witty reply, when he said, 'Give him a tin of Chum and he'll let you...' :lolol:

Ah, classic Jesper Carrot circa 1978. Class gag. I believe he was round his girlfriends house, and he said it in front of her parents, and "you know when you've said the wrong thing!" Her mum broke the awkward silence with "if you give him a biscuit, he'll let you."

:laugh:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I watched There's Something About Mary again the other night, and there's a scene in that when the perma-tanned old walrus woman lets her dog lick her face - full-on, tongue onto lips, the works, its practically a french kiss. Cracking comedy, but that bit genuinely makes me retch. I don't know HOW she can stand it.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Yes, but I put my face in my wife's vagina. 1-1 I'd say.

Yeah, but be honest, that's only in the hope that you get a blowjob in exchange. It's not the same deal with the dog, I hope!

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
I think I went to the pictures to see TSAM

Two joke film IIRC

Her getting 'Arry in her hair, and the guy trying to re-animate the dog with some 110v. cables

I did piss myself at those two scenes tbf :lolol:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
My dog tries but I don't like it. It's usually accompanied by her jumping up and covering me with muddy paw marks. Actually it's a falacy that dogs' mouths are cleaner than humans, bit of an urban myth so snogging your dog is bad for your health. When a dog licks your face what it is doing is actually seeking food. Puppies lick their mother's faces so that the mother will drop masticated meat into the puppies mouth, they are not kissing you !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here