Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

would you or do you let your dog lick your face?

jezzer

Jul 18, 2003
eastbourne
weve just got an 8 week old puppy labrador after months of soul searching, as weve never had a dog and a dog licking your face is the least you should worry about. The bloody thing arrives largely incontinent and disobedient so clearing up dogs pizzle and faeces from your lounge carpet and the house stinking like a council toilet is just the start of a long round of fun!

Seriously, the walking nightmare`s already tried the occasional lick which wont be encouraged and I certainly wont be french kissing it either like some people ive seen do (YUK!) but this is a drop in the ocean compared to the toilet situation and the semi-constant biting of the ankles and hands. It will get better (so everyone tells us)

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
No way in hell would I let my dog lick my face. He licks his own arse making disgusting wet farting noises whilst doing so. You can smell his breath at 20 paces, and don't be fooled by that dentastix advert either, its bollocks, he could chew shed loads of them and it won't clean his teeth or freshen his breath.

weve just got an 8 week old puppy labrador after months of soul searching, as weve never had a dog and a dog licking your face is the least you should worry about. The bloody thing arrives largely incontinent and disobedient so clearing up dogs pizzle and faeces from your lounge carpet and the house stinking like a council toilet is just the start of a long round of fun!

Seriously, the walking nightmare`s already tried the occasional lick which wont be encouraged and I certainly wont be french kissing it either like some people ive seen do (YUK!) but this is a drop in the ocean compared to the toilet situation and the semi-constant biting of the ankles and hands. It will get better (so everyone tells us)

you need training:smokin:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here