Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

would you or do you let your dog lick your face?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Let it? No, but it regularly does if it catches me asleep. I'm not keen but worse things happen at sea

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I guess it could jizz in your mouth while you were asleep?

Cats are much better than dogs, as this thread proves.

Cat shit makes dog shit almost seem edible

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
When a dog licks your face what it is doing is actually seeking food. Puppies lick their mother's faces so that the mother will drop masticated meat into the puppies mouth, they are not kissing you !

An extreme but does that help to explain that French woman who had her face chewed off by her deranged dog?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Cats are much better than dogs, as this thread proves.

Dogs go mad and attack people, and shit on the pavement. Cats kill every living thing they can, and shit all over everyone's gardens. Trying to argue which is 'best' is like debating whether Celtic or Rangers are the worse bigots...

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
In the dim and distant past, I remember someone telling me that on Army survival courses, you were expected to eat your own sh*t and drink your own pi*s ???

Seems a bit drastic tbh

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
In the dim and distant past, I remember someone telling me that on Army survival courses, you were expected to eat your own sh*t and drink your own pi*s ???

Seems a bit drastic tbh

I think you'll find that was the Saracens pre-season training.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Kissing cats is perfectly acceptable (although my dad never thought it very manly when I was snogging our tabby to be honest). Cats are the dogs, dogs are just...well...dogs.

Elvis

Mar 22, 2010
Viva Las Hove
Anyone who is prepared to handle steaming shit through a little plastic bag, every morning, for the sake of a bit of companionship, is a bit wrong in the head anyway.

I find it kinda weird talking to people in the morning whilst they stand there holding a plastic bag full of turd. It's even weirder when it becomes apparent that they don't have a dog.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
My dog doesn't like licking people. Instead she drops her head and PRESSES her CRANIUM against you and just stands there like a STATUE, facing the floor and making wierd noises.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Dogs go mad and attack people, and shit on the pavement. Cats kill every living thing they can, and shit all over everyone's gardens. Trying to argue which is 'best' is like debating whether Celtic or Rangers are the worse bigots...

In defence of dogs there's a chance the dog's owner will pick up after it, never known a cat owner do that. The cat here likes to present people with a dying rodent as a token of appreciation, the dog doesn't.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here