Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

would you change stands

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
WSU front row too ... alternate between resting backwards feet on wall, or leaning forward on the wall. Are banners, part covering advertsing boards allowed? My lad talked of getting one.

Feet on wall ? Haven't tried that one - thanks for the tip. Banners frowned on I'm afraid.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
I got so used to watching football from the side of the penalty box at Withdean, it's become my preferred view. Watched a few games there from the centre line and couldn't stand it - everything being symmetrical etc..

.. and being too far away from a goal.

So when I was told my seat was not only "front row", but penalty box - I was over the moon !

Used to love the view Beachy had at Withdean as well - down the other end.

Upper Library

Feb 25, 2011
Worthing
More than happy to stay in the east - currently slightly forward of the edge of the south penalty box. may look to be nearer the helf way line but just love being opposite the west stand. Just looks magnificent at night.

Also have made some really good friends around us so all in all very happy where I am!

Also heard definate talk of a ball pit and climbing frame being installed in the concourse for next season!

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I got so used to watching football from the side of the penalty box at Withdean, it's become my preferred view. Watched a few games there from the centre line and couldn't stand it - everything being symmetrical etc..

.. and being too far away from a goal.

So when I was told my seat was not only "front row", but penalty box - I was over the moon !

Used to love the view Beachy had at Withdean as well - down the other end.

Behind home 'dugout' at Withdean. Loved it, especially during Poyet time.

Now in WSU, in line with North penalty box. Get great view of Noone destroying right backs & their covering mates.

Best Foot Forward

Apr 29, 2008
Burgess Hill
More than happy to stay in the east - currently slightly forward of the edge of the south penalty box. may look to be nearer the helf way line but just love being opposite the west stand. Just looks magnificent at night.

Also have made some really good friends around us so all in all very happy where I am!

Also heard definate talk of a ball pit and climbing frame being installed in the concourse for next season!

I must be quite near you. Love the view of the West stand, and in row L am far enough back to stay dry (so far). For the England U19 game I am in WSL and am looking forward to a different view, although have no intention of making that permanent

Upper Library

Feb 25, 2011
Worthing
I must be quite near you. Love the view of the West stand, and in row L am far enough back to stay dry (so far). For the England U19 game I am in WSL and am looking forward to a different view, although have no intention of making that permanent

i am in row I - so really close! i am in WSU for the U19 game - will be interesting. if the extra tier goes into east are you thinking of moving "upstairs"?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here