Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Pitch and recommend that to anyone!

Oops sorry, someone hit my motor as I was typing! Twat

swervy_123

Dec 2, 2009
brighton
WSU STH... went in the North on Sunday and quite enjoyed it

quite confused now about the pros and cons of WSU v NS... being in the North felt a bit like being at an away game which was a strange feeling but would obviously pass with time

the ground definitely looks much better from up in the West - from in the North your eye is taken down the pitch to the South end and the general impression is not as good as in the West where you feel like you are part of something much bigger and better...

I'd sum it up that in the North you get a lot more, lower volume, chanting and can also stand up towards the back which are the good bits - the bad bits are that you don't have such a good view of the ground and you also don't get the spine tingling volume of noise that seems to be largely retained within the West Stand...
im season ticket holder in north, but have been in west upper for the odd game to me the view is fantastic but the atmosphere is not as good
spent to many years at shitdean in silence.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Has the bouncy castle been confirmed for the east stand, and can adults use it? Until I know the answer to this, I can't say if I'd switch.

The Original

Jan 25, 2010
50.83295°N 0.26815°W
Not a chance. W1A/WSL very happy with view (albeit could do with a few more goals down our end), volume level CAN be good as has been for certain games, good proximity for 'banter' with away fans and easy access/exit from the ground for train etc.. (after final whistle of course!)

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
I am in the East with my littlens, good veiw etc but I am being hassled by them both to go North Stand next season, I am gutted because a fit single mum is in oposite aisle lol

how do you know she is single ;)

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Very happy with my spot in the WSU, great view and good atmosphere too. Paid a visit to the south stand on sunday to take a peak from behind the goal which I also enjoyed, but I prefer the wider view of the game you get up top.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
my eyes are shot to bits and when it goes over the halfway line im reliant on the piss taking hikers mob behind me for match details :) but i wouldnt swap my spot in the north stand for any other , well perhaps a few more rows back when its raining , i imagine the seats from row s back will be highly sought after next season

pigbite

Sep 9, 2007
I'd like to try sitting in WSL, WSU and North before making any change. Block F/G of East at the mo and would be happy to stay in East overall, especially if we can improve the singing. Wouldn't mind moving back a few rows to get a better view of n/w corner action and maybe a little further towards the centre line. I would prefer my young kids not to have to listen to too much robust language so that has an influence.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I like my seat in N1A, great atmosphere, aisle seat, good set of supporters around me and my daughter love it in the NS, no intention to move for next season

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Don't have a ST but in two season's time (am in America next year) would love a ST in the North. Originally very happy that I don't have a season ticket, but now WSL I Block is becoming a family fest, would love to be surrounded in the atmosphere in the North. Loved it at Sunderland and Liverpool.

tubaman

Nov 2, 2009
I am a STH at the back of the WSL but also have access to a good seat in the WSU. Both locations are great although I prefer the view from the lower. The noise in WSU is consistently louder but my critisism is that because the stand is so big there is no focus for the singing so you find yourself in competition with other supporters singing at different times and different songs.

For real atmosphere go to away games.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I will move into the East Upper, if it exists! Or thinking about a switch of sides to the West Lower.

HantsSeagull

Aug 17, 2011
Caught in a Riptide
In East stand block D or E (which is North stand side of halfway line) row J.

Love my seat - fantastic view of west stand and the noise that comes from it when they sing.

Would like to relive my youth and try north stand (been to Millwall and Watford:facepalm: - so similar i suppose) again.

Tried 1901 - its ok. Not sure i would want to be in the upper levels - just too high up.

altho the lack of singing in the East is annoying, I dont think i would change tbh:falmer:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here