Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Would you be sad if Crystal Palace went out of business

The Phoenix

May 20, 2009
Eagle eyed view of you...
There are loads of United fans in Manchester, and if you read Red Issue, you would see that they are just as passionate about their team as we are about the Albion. They can't stand the JCL's (Johnny Come Latelies) who follow United any more than we do. They despise the Glazers and the way the club has been turned into a brand, the price increases at OT and the alienation of the club from it's working class roots. These fans are good lads, honest, it's the fact that they are increasingly outnumbered that is the problem.

They still arse lick that moaning wanker Ferguson though :rant:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Talking of FourFourTwo does anyone actually read it?

I was meant to be in it a while ago

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Talking of FourFourTwo does anyone actually read it?

I was meant to be in it a while ago

Yes I read it get it on monthly subscription.

And yes I would be sad it Palace went out of business, every club needs a rival and where would their fans go? Don't want any of that rabble coming down here

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Oooh did you see an article recently about Twittering at a football match?

Yeah couple of months back. Take it you were one of the Twitters they listed then

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Indeed I was. I was Tweeting on the Albion vs Orient match!

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I don't know if "sad" is the word, but no, I wouldn't want them to go bust.

What's football without historically loathed rivals to take the piss out of occasionally (and receive the same treatment back)? What's the point of playing if nobody knows you exist? Every match would be a sterile, happy-clappy, insipid occasion. Imagine being an MK Dons season ticket holder and you'll be half way there.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
No way... those f**cking w**nkers are gonna get destroyed on the pitch when we get Falmer... they MUST survive...

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Sir Alex Ferguson is the outstanding manager of his generation. Any true football fan will miss him when he's gone.

It's easier being a good manager in a big team though, his assistants do most of the work.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here