Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Would you be sad if Crystal Palace went out of business

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Suffer most certainly, but I wouldn't like to see them go bust. I enjoy our (all to infrequent) matches.

HP Seagull

Danny Cullip: Hero
Sep 26, 2008
I wouldn't want Palace to fold.

Not only for the reason that no football fan deserves to go through that, but not having a rival would be, well, a bit sad. There's nothing quite like a fixture against your bitter rival, even if they don't come round very much at the moment! I for one can't wait for our next game with Palace.

Nah, i wouldn't wanna see them fold, there's some future head to heads in the pipeline as we get Falmer and climb the leagues. It was one of my best moments when we beat them in their own back yard! :clap2:

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
I wouldn't want anyone to fold.

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Of course I wouldn't like to see them go out of business. I take enjoyment from their doing badly on the pitch but their supporters are just like us, following an unfashionable lower league club with a passion that plastic premiership fans will never understand. They don't deserve to see their club taken away from them anymore than we do.

It's a good healthy rivalry, as perfectly deonstrated by the REMF match

Il Duce

Sussex 'till I die
Aug 19, 2006
NW8
Really don't care about Crystal Palace. But it would be sad of any club went out of business.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Man United?:shrug:

Of course not. Only genuine class act in the Premier League and a joy to watch on the telly most of the time. Even if they weren't, they're a club with a proud history, same as us, with fans who care about their club every bit as much as we care about ours :shrug:

Man United?:shrug:

The apex of British success in recent history, and you suggest it would be okay if they went out of business? What would that say about the state of the English game? They'd only be replaced by Arsenal, a load of gay continentals poncing it up with the league trophy led by smegfaced Wenger (don't you want to slap his furrowed mush?) or a cat-who-got-the-cream Benitez and his Spaniards, or spend-as-much-as-is-required-to-win-everything Chelski, or even bottomless-pocketed Man City and oh-so-terribly-earnest Hughes. There are few better alternatives, since Villa West Ham or Wigan are hardly likely to sweep clean anytime soon.

NF9

Feb 24, 2009
Brighton
The apex of British success in recent history, and you suggest it would be okay if they went out of business? What would that say about the state of the English game? They'd only be replaced by Arsenal, a load of gay continentals poncing it up with the league trophy led by smegfaced Wenger (don't you want to slap his furrowed mush?) or a cat-who-got-the-cream Benitez and his Spaniards, or spend-as-much-as-is-required-to-win-everything Chelski, or even bottomless-pocketed Man City and oh-so-terribly-earnest Hughes. There are few better alternatives, since Villa West Ham or Wigan are hardly likely to sweep clean anytime soon.

IDIOT.
I Was simply asking because most of you seem to hate Man United with more passion than Crystal palace:yawn:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I'd be gutted. We wait 15 years and then the bastards fold when we are probably only a couple of seasons from playing them regularly again:mad: I don't even want them relegated to a division below us until we've kicked their arses a few times either.

Don't you feck up by going bust Palace :mad:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here