• I would definately not go

Votes: 23 33.3%
  • Gareth is the greatest Mortgage Broker in Town

Votes: 7 10.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

shoreham moonraker

Apr 11, 2009
try guilty pleasures at komedia and we love pop at hanbury, also good times is on every saturday at belushis which plays 70s and 80s soul and disco and caters for older crowd.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I will still donate my money from the first event to the REMF. We are only talking £ 50 or so at best. I am doing it more as I find the idea exciting, love the Music, like the people I am working with, need something new to get my teeth into as my main profession has been dying on its arse for 3 years and I think it will be a laugh.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Yes and it is going in Latest Homes and The Source. Flyers are going up in Hotels to appeal to the middle aged range who are down for the weekend and want something differerent to do. I have some experience of promoting events with the REMF over the years.

Coolio, sorry if that was a bit patronising, for a second I just had horrible visions of 10 blokes from NSC dancing round a man bag to a Wham song.

I've helped flyer for a new club night in the past and know how difficult it can be to get people into a new night. Small is good, the bloke I helped put a night on at the zap and had 0 people through the door after a month of posters and flyering. Totally different situation to this though.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
10 blokes and hopefully Kay. I guess with a 100 venue we need 40-50 at the least to make it work. I reckon we can do that but will do all I can to get a sell out.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The flyers are part of a plan of campaign. We will not be standing in the streets handing them out.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Return of the Rev

adamant1981.jpg

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
"You can dance like a Dad at a weeding"

istock_photo_of_mature_man_gardening.jpg

Sorry, couldn't resist. Fair play though US, all the best with it.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I will look like that in 5 years time I reckon.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
:thumbsup:

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
be careful though you now need a licence to flyer in the streets in the city.

Have you ever heard of that being enforced though? The council have made it the venue's responsibility to police this. As far as I know, no one can be bothered as most places have more to worry about than a few people flyering at kick out time.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
I went to the Funky Fish club on Saturday and although it is easy going I was still 15-20 years older than most people and that club caters for slightly older people. I do not feel comfortable in that environment dancing like a Dad at a wedding.

Strange as when I've been there it seemed like a bunch of old men dancing like Dads at weddings.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Good video but no thanks

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here